New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by olezippi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2010, 08:30 PM
Find More Posts by olezippi
Trader Rating: 3
*It Ain't Lookin Good*
For Sale

*Hangar 9 Clipped Wing Taylorcraft*

I have my Hangar 9 clipped wing Taylorcraft for sale. It is powered by a DLE 30 that came from Ralph Cunningham. Ralph made a new prop hub for this engine so the engine would fit inside the cowl. The engine is spinning a XOAR 18X8 prop (White Sword Version) and is fitted with a Tru-Turn spinner. Hitec HS-645MG servos on all flight surfaces and a Hitec HS-425BB on the throttle. The ignition is powered by a 4.8v 1800 mAh pack and the servos are driven by a 6.0v 1800 mAh pack. The tail section of the plane has been modified to beef up the braces and has held up fine. I have extra upper and lower tail braces that go with the plane. The plane has been flown about 20 times and is in great flying shape. I have over $1000 invested in this plane and everything was bought new when the plane was put together. This plane is a big crowd pleaser and it turns heads every time I take it to the field. This plane is to big to ship so it is a local pickup in Evansville Indiana. $725.00
to remove ads between posts