Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by muccy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2010, 01:14 PM
Find More Posts by muccy
Trader Rating: 4
Sold

Blade mCX2 W/ MIA's Hughes 300 kit, EXTRAS, $85

This is a blade mCX2 Bind & Fly (if Tx needed let me know I have a Spektrum DX5E)

Has been modded with Microflight's Hughes 300 kit. LED lights from orginal fuse. Extra H300 canopy & skids. Glow in the dark blades, stock blades.4 port charger extension. 6 X 150mah Lipos and about the same with 240mah Lipos...some new/unused others low mileage. Mcro connectors for new/unused Lipos. Spare flybar, complete set of screws & other parts like grommets, Graphics ect. It flys great, lots of fun & I fly it all the time.

Please ask any questions

$85 & $5 for shipping to CON US
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2010, 01:48 PM
Find More Posts by teha99
Trader Rating: 23
Real name's Teja :)
Thats an mcx s300.
Old Aug 01, 2010, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by rbtying
Trader Rating: 1
How much would it be to get the Tx included? Also, do you still have the original canopy/body set?
Old Aug 01, 2010, 05:06 PM
Find More Posts by muccy
Dude come on! I think I know an mCX 300 from an mCX2. The extra canopy is from a 300 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teha99 View Post
Thats an mcx s300.
Old Aug 01, 2010, 05:20 PM
Find More Posts by muccy
No original fuselage, but this is an mCX2 that was immediately converted to MIA Microflight kit.

I rebuilt a 300 with new mCX2 board, motors, swash & MIA flybar weight set & gave it to 1 of my many nephews. Put the mCX2 fuse on it because I never used it after conversion (also I gave another neph an mCX2...so they had to be similar.) The LEDs on this 1 are the stock E-Flite replacement for mCX2

I'll PM ya for the Tx.

Regards

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtying View Post
How much would it be to get the Tx included? Also, do you still have the original canopy/body set?
Old Aug 01, 2010, 05:33 PM
Find More Posts by muccy
suppose I could take a picture without the cabin to show the distinctive curved servo arms & board of the mCX2 if anyone is confused.
http://www.micro-flight.com/S300-mSR-mCX-Solo.htm

what a stock replacement canopy would cost (but I love the highend MIA conversion better)
http://cgi.ebay.com/E-FLite-eflite-B...item5adaba438f

E-Flite Blade mCX mCX2 mSR Upgrades - MIA S300 Kit (4 min 53 sec)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muccy View Post
No original fuselage, but this is an mCX2 that was immediately converted to MIA Microflight kit.

I rebuilt a 300 with new mCX2 board, motors, swash & MIA flybar weight set & gave it to 1 of my many nephews. Put the mCX2 fuse on it because I never used it after conversion (also I gave another neph an mCX2...so they had to be similar.) The LEDs on this 1 are the stock E-Flite replacement for mCX2

I'll PM ya for the Tx.

Regards

John
Last edited by muccy; Aug 01, 2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old Aug 02, 2010, 12:07 AM
Find More Posts by jester_s1
Trader Rating: 3
If someone makes an offer and doesn't want the extras (batteries, blades, etc) I'd be interested in buying them from you. Shoot me a PM if that happens or if you're interested now.