New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Joffa_Dan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:53 AM
Find More Posts by Joffa_Dan
Crash land!
Gallery

Jan Juc, Victoria Australia

There was a huge storm rolling in over Juc this afternoon so I decided to get the Passive out and go for a cruise.

It is way to windy to fly 99% of the year at this beach, but because the storm was on it's way it was eerily calm.

Toward the end of the flight I could see the rain coming in over the ocean, and the wind picked up.

I had a tiny bit of grass to land on, in front of the surf club (shown in the last pic), lucky I was flying the trusty Passive which crawled to a safe but hairy landing. My hands were shaking by the end of the flight.

At least it amused the surfers in relatively flat surf.

Enjoy.

to remove ads between posts