Thread Tools
Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:57 PM
Robert Wagoner is offline
Find More Posts by Robert Wagoner
Robert Wagoner's Avatar
Discussion

New 1:9 HET L-39 90mm


Fuselage panel line details with clear canopy and frame. Composite fuselage, vertical & horizontals.

Wings are foam core, sheeted and covered with flaps & ailerons cut out. tip tanks included.

EDF access hatch, full ducting.

Retracts with Scale struts & wheels are complete.

Available paint schemes are Sport Red/Reno, Camo Tan, Navy & Breitling.

55" - Length
44" - Wingspan

Suggested minimum power system. other combination's possible up to 10S using 2 - 5S-5000 & HV-110

EDF - 90mm - HET-9305 V2 fan unit
Motor - HET-700-60-1485 brushless motor
ESC - Castle ICE-100
Pack - 2 - 4S-4200 Hyperion VX (8S setup)

Additional pictures.
http://www.ejf.com/media/het/l39-90mm/

We are wrapping up the production prototype to complete flight testing. Pricing and availability upon conclusion. stay tuned...

--RW
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 28, 2010, 08:05 PM
rvincent is online now
Find More Posts by rvincent
Renegade Fun Forever!!
rvincent's Avatar
Yeah Yeah!!! I want it!!
Old Jul 28, 2010, 08:26 PM
gp125racer is online now
Find More Posts by gp125racer
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!
gp125racer's Avatar
Looks nice .... any relation to the JetTeng offering with almost identical specs??

http://jet-teng.com/main/20081178524...20098810473498

Don
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: D100
Old Jul 28, 2010, 08:53 PM
bri6672 is offline
Find More Posts by bri6672
Registered User
bri6672's Avatar
What model is that Yellow Jet?? And is that a little harrier back there????
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:06 PM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Wagoner View Post
Fuselage panel line details with clear canopy and frame. Composite fuselage, vertical & horizontals.

Wings are foam core, sheeted and covered with flaps & ailerons cut out. tip tanks included.

EDF access hatch, full ducting.

Retracts with Scale struts & wheels are complete.

Available paint schemes are Sport Red/Reno, Camo Tan, Navy & Breitling.

55" - Length
44" - Wingspan

Suggested minimum power system. other combination's possible up to 10S using 2 - 5S-5000 & HV-110

EDF - 90mm - HET-9305 V2 fan unit
Motor - HET-700-60-1485 brushless motor
ESC - Castle ICE-100
Pack - 2 - 4S-4200 Hyperion VX (8S setup)

Additional pictures.
http://www.ejf.com/media/het/l39-90mm/

We are wrapping up the production prototype to complete flight testing. Pricing and availability upon conclusion. stay tuned...

--RW
Nice

What Model Is That Yellow Jet?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:24 PM
AceMigKiller is online now
Find More Posts by AceMigKiller
Team EJF >>>WHOOSH>>>
AceMigKiller's Avatar
Almost couldn't keep it a secret anymore...

That Yellow jet in the background is Robert's BVM Viper! The Harrier is a 70mm foamie... the manufacturer's name slips my mind right now.

Vic
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:56 PM
lashmett75 is online now
Find More Posts by lashmett75
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMigKiller View Post
Almost couldn't keep it a secret anymore...

That Yellow jet in the background is Robert's BVM Viper! The Harrier is a 70mm foamie... the manufacturer's name slips my mind right now.

Vic
Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:00 PM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashmett75 View Post
Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James
James,

You Got Your Viper Order In Yet?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:04 PM
lashmett75 is online now
Find More Posts by lashmett75
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyTha1 View Post
James,

You Got Your Viper Order In Yet?
HA HA F..ing funny Marvin.

Ordered May 18th .... still waiting

SM says 2 weeks....not sure if that is time to my door or until it ships.

They said 7 weeks originally.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:07 PM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashmett75 View Post
HA HA F..ing funny Marvin.

Ordered May 18th .... still waiting

SM says 2 weeks....not sure if that is time to my door or until it ships.

They said 7 weeks originally.
It Will Have Been Worth The Wait When You Do Get It
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:29 PM
unknown flyer is offline
Find More Posts by unknown flyer
Registered User
unknown flyer's Avatar
Niiiice Robert. I likey. How soon and how much?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:09 PM
corsair nut is online now
Find More Posts by corsair nut
fly like an EAGLE ;)
corsair nut's Avatar
Oooooooooo daddy like!
Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:11 PM
Robert Wagoner is offline
Find More Posts by Robert Wagoner
Robert Wagoner's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp125racer View Post
Looks nice .... any relation to the JetTeng offering with almost identical specs??

http://jet-teng.com/main/20081178524...20098810473498

Don
Only the look and size is similar. they have a one piece wing along with several other assembly differences.

--RW
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:16 PM
Robert Wagoner is offline
Find More Posts by Robert Wagoner
Robert Wagoner's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashmett75 View Post
Thats the same scheme as my Viperjet....nice very nice


James
Oh, that's going to make some cool group flying photos.

--RW
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:27 PM
lashmett75 is online now
Find More Posts by lashmett75
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Wagoner View Post
Oh, that's going to make some cool group flying photos.

--RW
How am I supposed to fly them both at the same time...

James


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Rc-Warbirds / Jet-Tengs New 90MM L-39 FlyBoyTha1 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 298 Nov 19, 2016 08:03 AM
Discussion New 1:12 HET F-16 90mm Robert Wagoner Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 73 Jun 09, 2015 07:28 AM
Discussion L-39 Albatros with 90mm fan foamcrazee Foamy EDFs 2 Jun 26, 2010 05:46 PM
Wanted HET Mig-15 or Sapac L-39 flanker Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Aug 25, 2009 08:35 PM