Sold Blaster 2 DLG w/ RDS and ARTF LH. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jcstalls, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 28, 2010, 08:41 AM
Trader Rating: 398
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
Sold

Sold Blaster 2 DLG w/ RDS and ARTF LH.

Hi,

Sold and delivered at the Nats.

Can delivery to the Nats this Thursday and Friday, and would provide a cash discount, at least.

Shipping would be next week.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1252707

Thanks,
Jared
Last edited by jcstalls; Jul 30, 2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2010, 10:59 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Ivan MacKenzie
PM sent.
Jul 28, 2010, 11:29 AM
Got it and responded.

Sale pending with one and a with imack in 2nd pending.
Will be bringing her with me anyway to the NATS this Thursday, and Friday if needed.

Thanks,

Jared
Jul 28, 2010, 01:56 PM
Trader Rating: 158
Have fun at the Nats Jared. Are you competing as well or just enjoying the short drive this year.

Clay
Jul 28, 2010, 03:04 PM
Hi,

Sold Pending.

Thanks Clay, and I hope to have a much fun a possible.
Will be competing in Open, but missed out on NOS n RES.

Somewhat sad though as I will not have my favorite timer this year, yet will manage.
Will be flying that ol' Tragi 705X. I will make sure to put the nose down this time before I think as to avoid the overshoot.

Even though it is still a drive, I like it to an SC2 at TOSS or TPG.

Thunder, lighting and rain right now. System should be over Muncie in a couple of hours. Weather shows fine for the next couple of days, but is not like home where it is clear and sunny for the next 300 days.

Jared
Jul 30, 2010, 08:03 PM
Sold and hand delivered at the NATS to a now good friend of the buyer and heading back north across the border in a few days.

Thanks all,

Jared