This thread is privately moderated by trees, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 26, 2010, 03:30 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Slope Sauce
Thread OP
For Sale

HobbyKing DSM/2 Compatible Parkflyer 2.4Ghz Receiver aka HK Black

$24 shipped within the continental US, firm. Paypal only. I will not sell/ship this outside the US, sorry. This item is practically new. I used it once for about an hour yesterday. It does not have shrink wrap like it is pictured on the HK site. To my knowledge none of them ship with shrink wrap.

Here is the link to said product on HK.

This is the hot thread that should answer all of your questions about this RX.

Here is my most recent post to that thread with a description of why I'm selling the RX.

If you're interested please PM me for my paypal account info.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply