Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jul 24, 2010, 09:35 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Discussion

Bill To Audit Federal Reserve To Die In Committe


Most Americans, both liberal and conservative as well as 3/4 of the members of Congress, want to see a full audit of the Federal Reserve Bank.
A 3 page bill introduced by Rep. Ron Paul with an astonishing 320 co-sponsors to audit the Fed is now being killed in committe.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...ngressmen.html

Humm, I wonder why?

This is the kind of thing that goes right to the core of what is tearing this country apart and is an issue left and right can largely agree on.
Who is behind this miscarriage of the legislative process?
None other than the Chair of the Subcommittee on House Financial Services, Barny Frank (D-MA).

Thanks Again Barny.
Jul 24, 2010, 09:38 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Congress is a dysfunctional organization and the rule should be destroyed and they should start over. Why would a 3 page bill that effect the entire economy not deserve an up/down vote?
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Jul 24, 2010, 09:45 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
Congress is a dysfunctional organization and the rule should be destroyed and they should start over. Why would a 3 page bill that effect the entire economy not deserve an up/down vote?

My guess is that it is because if the American People knew the full truth about how badly we have been screwed there would be riots in the streets.

Seems the Fed is taking the threat of having to open it's books seriously enough that as a back up plan they have been quietly destroying their records.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert..._b_385328.html

There is also, of course, no record of who authorized this.
Jul 24, 2010, 09:46 AM
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Bet he had something to do with it.

Jul 24, 2010, 09:50 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
My guess is that it is because if the American People knew the full truth about how badly we have been screwed there would be riots in the streets.

Seems the Fed is taking the threat of having to open it's books seriously enough that as a back up plan they have been quietly destroying their records.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert..._b_385328.html

There is also, of course, no record of who authorized this.
People should first, lose their jobs, and second go to jail.

Knew slogan for the government,
"As transparent as an oil spill and more costly."
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Jul 24, 2010, 09:51 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Bet he had something to do with it.

Bawny Fwank sucks........at governance.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Jul 24, 2010, 10:09 AM
Registered User
None of this should come as a surprise to any well informed or paying attention American, no initiative that is meant to bring the socialist transformation about in this country to light of day will be allowed by this administration to go foward.

Secret back room deals, bribes, extortion, blackmail, usurption of power, deniying states rights, unconstitutional laws, the socialist taking over of private financial institutions and business interest, the use of "stimulus payments as pay offs to special interest and unions, reversing criminal complaints and federal court decisions, letting criminal thugs go free, filling the people's government with terrorist, communist, socialist, and theives, allowing our borders to go unprotected in order to fill the country with ever more dependent people who will vote for even more socialist entitlement and higher taxes and who will vote more socialist into our federal government, forcing though a bill into law that now forces Americans to either buy a product (government mandated health care) or be punished by the force of government.

How many more clues do the American people need to experience before they're no longer surprised ?
Jul 24, 2010, 10:15 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
People should first, lose their jobs, and second go to jail.

Knew slogan for the government,
"As transparent as an oil spill and more costly."
While I kind of agree with you, your selection should be last resort. I think first choice is If they are in congress, and screw us,, they get the death penalty for treason.
Jul 24, 2010, 10:44 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
And I'm sure everyone noticed that recent recent "unprecedented" financial "reform" bill passed by the Democrats excluded Freddie/Fannie Mac, the favorite slush fund of Barney Frank.
Jul 24, 2010, 10:44 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval
While I kind of agree with you, your selection should be last resort. I think first choice is If they are in congress, and screw us,, they get the death penalty for treason.
Every good idea can always be improved. I agree as long as it extends to officials in the FED.....but we must never forget the Fed is a private enterprise......and overlooked way too much.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Mexico Files legal brief in support of Federal traitors suing AZ MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 41 Jun 24, 2010 11:22 PM
Discussion California to get $2.25 billion in federal high-speed rail funding 2SMOKINBARRELS Life, The Universe, and Politics 9 Feb 01, 2010 09:31 AM
Whoops! The Federal Reserve freddy warbird Life, The Universe, and Politics 42 Sep 27, 2009 04:11 PM
Discussion Federal Reserve Puzzled by Yield Curve Steepening Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 44 Jun 03, 2009 05:16 AM
Discussion Bill Maher on Cheney: "If he did die, more people would live" Big Foot 48 Life, The Universe, and Politics 65 Mar 07, 2007 09:34 PM