Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Sep 15, 2010, 05:15 PM
JESbond is offline
Find More Posts by JESbond
Registered User
I bought 2 sets of banana charge cables last week for $15 + $3 shipping, can't complain plus fast shipping .
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2010, 08:48 PM
chas650r is offline
Find More Posts by chas650r
chuck
thanks for the info, good to hear the shipping is more reasonable.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:28 PM
BAD LUK is offline
Find More Posts by BAD LUK
Registered User
I didn't notice a paypal option when attempting to check out on the Revo site.
Is there an option (or will there be) like on the FMAdirect site?
Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:48 PM
Tim Marks is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Marks
President, FMA, Inc.
Tim Marks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD LUK View Post
I didn't notice a paypal option when attempting to check out on the Revo site.
Is there an option (or will there be) like on the FMAdirect site?

Hi:

So I'm pretty puzzled by your inquiry? When you are on the checkout page, you click on the terms and conditions checkbox, then click "PayPal or Credit Card". Then you are re-directed to the PayPal website for processing payment method. You can use your PayPal account or select the option to use a credit card instead.

I attached some screen captures of the process. If you have troubles, refer to the 7 help comments at the top of the checkout page.

Hope this helps!

Tim Marks
Old Nov 25, 2010, 01:07 PM
BAD LUK is offline
Find More Posts by BAD LUK
Registered User
I didn't go any further than where you fill out info for a new account. Probably need to do that before you see the checkout options?

Seemed like through FMAdirect, you could bypass this step (log in to PayPal)without needing to create a new account. This was appealing to me as it was one less place to enter in all your personal info. I suppose you have to end up with it anyway no matter how I would pay, so It's probably a non issue.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 25, 2010, 07:32 PM
Tim Marks is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Marks
President, FMA, Inc.
Tim Marks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD LUK View Post
I didn't go any further than where you fill out info for a new account. Probably need to do that before you see the checkout options?

Seemed like through FMAdirect, you could bypass this step (log in to PayPal)without needing to create a new account. This was appealing to me as it was one less place to enter in all your personal info. I suppose you have to end up with it anyway no matter how I would pay, so It's probably a non issue.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi:

Yeah, just finished up a big turkey dinner and I'm feeling very BIG right now. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving also!

Yes, the REVO Store is a completely different accounting system that supports a completely different webstore from FMA Direct. It is set up so that you can see all the prices without creating an account, but once you move to the shopping cart you have to create an account, then proceed to checkout.

Tim Marks
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:03 PM
Costas_ is online now
Find More Posts by Costas_
Registered User
Tim,

I ordered a combo package plus some extra accessories the other day and could not have been more pleased with the layout on the REVO store.

I found it to be clear and concise... Once I new what I wanted, it only took a few 'clicks' of the mouse to complete my order.

Hopefully should have all the gear some time early next week.

BTW - Happy Thanksgiving to all you US based folk.......!

Costas
Old Mar 13, 2011, 09:20 AM
Rickochet is online now
Find More Posts by Rickochet
Card Carrying Old Fart
Rickochet's Avatar
deleted
Last edited by Rickochet; Mar 13, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 01:02 PM
TCIII is offline
Find More Posts by TCIII
Autonomous Vehicles
Hi all,
I have several of the Copilot I and Copilot II systems and decided to purchase several of the Go LED modules so I would not have to take my programmer out to the field with me. I purchased the Go LED modules on March 8th and selected the Singapore Post Air Mail option for $10. According to Singapore Post Air Mail, my order left Singapore on March 9th headed for the USA. As of today, March 21st, my shipment has dropped off of the Singapore Post Air Mail website and the USPS tracking says that my shipment left Singapore on March 9th and nothing more.
The moral of this story is not to use the Singapore Post Air Mail option if you need your Copilot items delivered quickly. Who knows when I will get two small Go LED modules?
Regards,
TCIII
Old Mar 21, 2011, 01:03 PM
TCIII is offline
Find More Posts by TCIII
Autonomous Vehicles
Deleted.
Last edited by TCIII; Mar 21, 2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Double post deleted.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 01:12 PM
TCIII is offline
Find More Posts by TCIII
Autonomous Vehicles
Deleted
Last edited by TCIII; Mar 21, 2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Deleted triple post.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 03:00 PM
Howard Matos is offline
Find More Posts by Howard Matos
AR-15 BRD!
Howard Matos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCIII View Post
Hi all,
I have several of the Copilot I and Copilot II systems and decided to purchase several of the Go LED modules so I would not have to take my programmer out to the field with me. I purchased the Go LED modules on March 8th and selected the Singapore Post Air Mail option for $10. According to Singapore Post Air Mail, my order left Singapore on March 9th headed for the USA. As of today, March 21st, my shipment has dropped off of the Singapore Post Air Mail website and the USPS tracking says that my shipment left Singapore on March 9th and nothing more.
The moral of this story is not to use the Singapore Post Air Mail option if you need your Copilot items delivered quickly. Who knows when I will get two small Go LED modules?
Regards,
TCIII
Good Day,

Please go to your account on the Revo site and start a case with your information. We have no idea who you are but we would like to help you.
Also, this was taken from our website from the shipping method: Air Mail (16-20 days) – $10.00 - I don't think you have given it enough time if you placed your order on the 8th?
Last edited by Howard Matos; Mar 21, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 03:47 PM
TCIII is offline
Find More Posts by TCIII
Autonomous Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Matos View Post
Good Day,

Please go to your account on the Revo site and start a case with your information. We have no idea who you are but we would like to help you.
Also, this was taken from our website from the shipping method: Air Mail (16-20 days) $10.00 - I don't think you have given it enough time if you placed your order on the 8th?
Okay, I will wait until March 29th and if I do not have it by then, I will start a case dialogue with Revo.
Regards,
TCIII
Old Mar 23, 2011, 01:26 PM
TCIII is offline
Find More Posts by TCIII
Autonomous Vehicles
Revo has put the CPII LT combos on sale until March 25th so I decided to order two of the CPII LT combo 2s and have them shipped via the UPS 3 day option. It will be interesting to see if the CPII LT combo 2s order beats my earlier Go LED order to my doorstep here in Texas.
Regards,
TCIII


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion New Lower Pricing at MaxAmpsFlight.com austinelse Batteries and Chargers 56 Jul 28, 2010 10:41 PM
New Product Announcing the FMA Direct Model Shop! Tim Marks FMA Direct 7 Nov 11, 2009 04:27 AM
Discussion FMA Direct announces Quazar line of brushless ESCs Howard Matos Power Systems 5 Aug 12, 2008 04:34 AM
Stuff We Like announces breakthrough pricing with Rocket Sport Lipos realdeal Product Announcements 0 Aug 24, 2005 06:12 PM