What Landing Gear for Rusty's Frame? (Or any frame) - Page 2 - RC Groups
Aug 05, 2010, 07:20 AM
Ready to buy Rusty!!

I have tried serveral frames but the winner is hands down YOURS...

Keep up the good work!!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 05, 2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments! Rev2 of the gear legs came out pretty well, and I've only got a few more details to sort through.

Initially, this is going to be more of a gear leg option than a real camera mount, but I couldn't resist mounting the gopro camera using one of their tripod mounts. It actually makes a pretty nice pivot as well, and I bet it wouldn't be hard to install a servo to control the tilt.

BTW, if anyone wants the Infinity Hobby mount, I'll sell it for $100 plus shipping, and include the grommet, and non-grommet plates I made to attach to the frame. I never flew it, so I didn't get a chance to damage it

Cheers,
Rusty (PM's are disabled)
rusty at aglhobbiesllc dot com