New Dynamax Xtreme Fan System Sound Level.
TMACinc. where I fly has noise limits (and fun police).
Does the New Dynamax Xtreme Fan System operate within these limits?
1. For aircraft with engine capacity of 19cc and under, the maximum sound pressure level is 96dB at 3 metres.
2. For aircraft with engine capacity of 20cc and over, the maximum sound pressure level is 96dB at 7 metres.
3. All distances are to be measured from the centre of the propeller.
4. Noise measurement readings shall be taken with the aircraft tethered on the ground (grassed surface), and engine at full throttle.
5. Noise measurement readings are to be taken from 3 directions only. (directly behind the aircraft, and to the left and right)
6. It is the highest measured noise level from the 3 directions that is the recorded noise pressure level. (not the average)
7. All readings are taken on "A" weighted scale.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||My new R1/Dynamax Fan -- T-38 and Foremost 150||CRCJA||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||25||Jun 16, 2016 08:30 PM|
|Wanted||XPS/Littlescreamer Dynamax Fan system||RCSCALEGUY||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||0||Jul 16, 2010 01:47 AM|
|Sold||NEW XPS / Little Screamers Dynamax Xtreme Fan System||badbill||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||3||May 19, 2010 10:05 PM|
|Discussion||Formost 150 & XPS Dynamax fan system||bruff||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||12||Jan 03, 2010 12:36 PM|
|For Sale||NIB Dynamax ducted fan propulsion system for OS .91 DF engine||WARBIRDMAN||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Jun 14, 2005 06:30 PM|