Jun 24, 2001, 01:33 PM
yeah i have seen one fly at the Chester-Uk show it was amazing the pilot even rolled the thing at low level. It handles similar to the twinstar. if ya like big planes thats ya one
check out www.multiplexrc.com

cya @ cosford
Dick Corp
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2001, 03:48 PM
Check the Foamie Forum for more info...
Jun 24, 2001, 04:01 PM
Single-task at best...
Didn't get to see Riko at Chester( ), but I did get to see the Cargo performing 4-point rolls!

tim
Jun 24, 2001, 06:11 PM
Balsa Builder
Even though I want one, it seems like an expensive piece of styrofoam (Yeah I know its better than just regular foam, I have a Twinstar)

I'd use it for a camera plane, or dropping parachutists.
Jun 25, 2001, 12:52 AM

Multiplex Cargo Plane

I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about multiplexs new Cargo plane that is coming out.
thanks.
Jun 26, 2001, 08:48 AM
I'll think about getting one if Multiplex sort the design out (read the earlier posts about the instructions calling for 50% elevator/throttle mixing)!
Aug 19, 2009, 07:42 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Hi Sasquach22,

Welcome to RCGroups.com! You'll have much better luck selling this plane down in the "For Sale" section of these forums, rather than digging up a thread that's almost 8 years old. Just keep scrolling down until you see the For Sale section and post this content in a new thread. Good luck!
Aug 19, 2009, 09:21 AM
Damn this has long been dead