Kaohsiung shops and addresses.. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 17, 2010, 02:20 AM
NPu
NPu
Help!

Kaohsiung shops and addresses..

Since the last time I visited Kaohsiung, there has been more than one shop closed (or maybe moved), could somebody help me the latest shop addresses??
I prefer English please....
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2010, 10:35 AM
Hi Npu,

Sorry, GWS Kaohsiung Shop has been closed since years ago. Here are two major GWS dealers in Kaohsiung. Hopefully the owners could communicate with you in English.

全通遙控模型 Chuan Tong Hobby Shop
Tel. (07)5520160
高雄市鼓山區中華一路29巷20弄15號(明誠中學旁) #15, Alley 20, Lane 29, Chung Hwa First Road, Gu Shan District, Kaohsiung.
Owner: 陳建良 Mr. Chien-Lian Chen

西洋城科學模型 Si-Yang-Chen Hobby Shop
Tel: (07)5366028
高雄市前鎮區正勤路41號
#41, Cheng Chin Road, Chien Cheng District, Kaohsiung.
Owner: Mr. Shin-Chang Lin 林幸昌

Probably you have to hire a taxi or ask your freind who speaks Mandarin or Taiwanese when visiting these two shops.

Chen
Jul 22, 2010, 03:29 AM
NPu
NPu
Thanks a lot Mr. Chen....
Jul 23, 2010, 02:55 AM
You're welcome ! NPu

Chen
Nov 30, 2010, 06:18 AM
kiwi power!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS CHEN
You're welcome ! NPu

Chen
Hey Mr. Chen! just to add to the list now there's 翔宇模型 right next to 新光(碼頭)飛場
lots and lots of gws stock, friendliest owners EVER!!! (i've stuck around till 5 am trying to finish my AT6) and they dont mind at all!
if you are ever there, make sure to stop by and visit just for the fun of it!
高雄翔宇模型,黃先生"Double"/蔡先生"蔡老闆", 07-7825309 07-2693337

the pic was taken somewhere around 3am
Dec 02, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi JamesChen072,

It's very nice to know that you find out this GREAT hobby shop over there in Kaohsiung.
It's the first time that I've been told that the shop owners could support their clients so good and so kind.

I've been very impressed by the words you posted, what a great service ! " 高雄翔宇模型,黃先生"Double"/蔡先生"蔡老闆", 07-7825309, 07-2693337 " has been entered into the dealers' list.

Thank you for your information, and thanks these two great owners. I appreciate their kind service and supports very much. I'll recommend friends visiting this hobby shop as often as they could. 這麼令人感動的模型店--翔宇模型, 肯為飛友通霄協助. 高雄市新光碼頭飛場旁邊, 請大家告訴大家.

Best Regards,
Chen
Last edited by GWS CHEN; Dec 02, 2010 at 09:09 PM.
Dec 03, 2010, 11:30 AM
kiwi power!
Quote:
Hi JamesChen072,

It's very nice to know that you find out this GREAT hobby shop over there in Kaohsiung.
It's the first time that I've been told that the shop owners could support their clients so good and so kind.

Best Regards,
Chen

Hey Chen!
Yeah the owner owns several companies and decided to open the shop after he got ripped off at another shop ><
Double used to serve for the ROCAF and he works there free of charge haha

it's more like our club headquarters than a shop!
they insist new flyers on "flying the right planes" though, so i've seen newbies try to buy edf jets and get turned down haha
the owners and the flyers from our field are all so friendly..i think if you have a real interest in aviation, you'll always get good tea and a great conversation at the shop.. no purchase necessary :P

btw, here is our forum http://www.rctw.net/forum-439-1.html

and btw, who could resist flying on a beautiful field here in kaohsiung like this?
Dec 06, 2010, 01:29 AM
Hi James,

The owner is such a nice guy that no wonder he supported all model fans well.
It's also amazed to know he works for ROCAF for free. Probably what he really cares would be the the HQ of your club.

This picture is fantastic. I've been in this hobby for many, many years, but never tried to fly in the night.

Chen
Dec 06, 2010, 03:58 AM
kiwi power!
Quote:
Hi James,

The owner is such a nice guy that no wonder he supported all model fans well.
It's also amazed to know he works for ROCAF for free. Probably what he really cares would be the the HQ of your club.

This picture is fantastic. I've been in this hobby for many, many years, but never tried to fly in the night.

Chen
haha oh i meant he works for the shop for free~
he's retired from the ROCAF and worked on the F104!
you should try flying at night! it's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it!
or join us if you are in taiwan over the chinese new year! i'll be back in taiwan by then =]
Dec 07, 2010, 03:29 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Nice to you fly well in the evening!
Dec 07, 2010, 03:31 AM
Hi JamesChen072,

I'm in Taipei, Taiwan. I spent one day in Kaohsiung during last Lunar's New Year holidays but I had no idea about this famous field. I'll visit this field next time when visiting Kaohsiung again.

Chen
Apr 25, 2014, 07:36 AM

What is your phone number?

Hey, what is your phone number? The one in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Can you please tell me before 4/26/14? Or else it is early in the morning(Taiwan time) on 4/26/14. Thanks
Dec 29, 2017, 10:38 PM
How's the Taiwan shop scene like now?
I'll be in Kaohsiung from tomorrow and I'm hoping there's at least one good shop to visit? I had zero success in Taipei.

Quick Reply