Thread Tools
Nov 25, 2012, 10:37 PM
They call me Lipo.....
Justwingit's Avatar
Yuppers !
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2012, 07:32 AM
Love Flying History
mustangloyd's Avatar
Having fun is what this hobby is all about and the wildcat is just that FUN! On that we all can agree
Nov 26, 2012, 02:04 PM
Registered User
Wamp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangloyd
Having fun is what this hobby is all about and the wildcat is just that FUN! On that we all can agree
yup er FUN!
The learning curve keeps it fresh!
I keep thinking success breads success.
Kinda like the little train, I think I can...
Having some confidence is comfortable, but
the heart rate still goes up every flight!
A variety of goals over the last four years, are just a start! Chris
Nov 26, 2012, 04:12 PM
Registered User
Why does the Wild cat have a tail wheel except for looks.
Nov 26, 2012, 05:20 PM
Registered User
Lilienthal's Avatar
It helps it turn when taxiing.
Nov 26, 2012, 05:22 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilienthal
It helps it turn when taxiing.
And it catches the carrier deck arresting wire!

Nov 26, 2012, 05:46 PM
Registered User
So you can have something to break off on those not so smooth landings.
Nov 26, 2012, 05:50 PM
So where does this bit go???
Redzed9's Avatar
If it's at the front.................





You're flying backwards!




Come on boys, we all done that!
Nov 26, 2012, 06:01 PM
Registered User
The paint is wearing off the bottom of my tail wheel. I guess it can serve as a "flair" detector !
Nov 26, 2012, 06:53 PM
Registered User
The tail wheel is left over from when they made the old FW190. The FW190 mold wore so much it became the F9F and the only part of the mold not worn was the tail wheel. Now if you believe this let me sell you something.
Nov 26, 2012, 06:58 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by degreen60
The tail wheel is left over from when they made the old FW190. The FW190 mold wore so much it became the F9F and the only part of the mold not worn was the tail wheel. Now if you believe this let me sell you something.
F9F?

The Panther? Not the Wildcat?

Nov 26, 2012, 07:59 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by degreen60
The tail wheel is left over from when they made the old FW190. The FW190 mold wore so much it became the F9F and the only part of the mold not worn was the tail wheel. Now if you believe this let me sell you something.
This is a fun thread. I can't wait to pick mine up. I have read a little complaint about tip stall. As I will be flying one for the first time soon are there any members of the thread sober enough to give a little consideration and reply? The rest of you can just carry on!
Nov 26, 2012, 08:16 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickflaguy
.....are there any members of the thread sober enough to give a little consideration and reply? The rest of you can just carry on!
Rick, at this point you are advised to indulge in a drink. A nice stiff one.

A drink?

Yes, you reflect, the words start a new, and in many ways interesting, train of thought.

A drink?

And a nice stiff one?

There might be something in it..........

Nov 26, 2012, 09:24 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redzed9
If it's at the front.................





You're flying backwards!




Come on boys, we all done that!
And to you I leave you with this simple thought

Name: Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg
Views: 38
Size: 24.0 KB
Description:

Welsh wife.
Nov 26, 2012, 09:26 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam
Rick, at this point you are advised to indulge in a drink. A nice stiff one.

A drink?

Yes, you reflect, the words start a new, and in many ways interesting, train of thought.

A drink?

And a nice stiff one?

There might be something in it..........

Not now. I am indulging in an exercise required by my school district called a PGP (personal growth plan).
I would rather touch up the paint on my much loved Corsair.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Parkzone F4F Wildcat WOW!!!! ilovejets1 Parkflyers 40 Dec 16, 2015 06:47 PM
Build Log Dumas 17.5" F4F Wildcat LoneRanger Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 53 Jul 07, 2010 09:34 AM
Wanted TRADE MY NEW EFLITE P47 your ALFA F4F WILDCAT! BRUTUS2238 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jun 10, 2010 09:31 AM
Discussion The first OFFICIAL Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26XP BNF by ParkZone Owners thread skyjet Micro Ready-to-Fly 2 Mar 19, 2010 03:00 PM
Discussion Scratchbuilt F4F Wildcat kylewoody Parkflyers 2 Sep 01, 2009 08:18 PM