This thread is privately moderated by Eves, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 13, 2010, 11:09 PM
Thread OP
Cool

Rcdp

Hello and welcome,

Being a fairly new rc-pilot myself, the sims attracted my attention for learning to fly, training the brain cells how to react. All which was spawned by my first time out flying, quite an adrenaline rush, as I imagine most of you have experienced. Normally not a wimp with this sort of thing, I actually felt (not got ) sick afterward. The rollercoaster effect was a bit too much, I guess. None the less, the fear of crashing and exhilaration of flight had me hooked.

I ran into this nice sim RCdeskpilot on the forums here and decided to try my hand at creating a few planes. I have always enjoyed building things and being creative. To me a sim like RCDP is more than just a sim, it's becoming an integral part of a design tool, allowing me to visualize and inspire new ideas. (thanks Davy aka GF, author of RCDP)

The show so far...
A few others who have created additional planes for RCDP.
gunners site
frankyfly

and My Stuff...
The "Mullicoupe"

The "JW60"

The "X1-Diamond Wing"

The "X2-Swift"

The following plane/s will only work with the latest RCDP flight engine. Ver 0.1.3

Co-authored with Metman... Three Parkzone Radians and the Radian Pro

If I update the flight physics for any of my planes, I'll post a new .par file.

As always... Enjoy,
Eves
Last edited by Eves; Aug 01, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2010, 07:41 PM
There's Always a Way

Radian flying

I just downloaded your Radians. I enjoyed it so much, I thought I would share the experience with you. My settings are: Radian Pro>Sunrise>Breezy>16kph>east>gust-20kph-predictable-medium. See picture on my page.
I would like to build my own actual flying design but have no time. Are you interested? See pictures and video on my page.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:43 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for the nice complement Peter. I'm glad you like the Rads. Metman will be happy too.
The weather settings for RCDP are great.

I checked out your Wedgy and it's awesome!!!
I'd love to render your creation for RCDP... see your PMs.

Feb 26, 2011, 02:22 PM
hi there. I am a proud owner of a Rad original and a PRO and i have been playing FMS for ages. I couldnt find a decent Radian file for fms and i was so sad!
today i found out about Rc desk pilot and here I am, loving it and most of all, loving your radian stock and pro versions. they fly EXACTLY as the real ones and you ve done a perfect job. THANKS A LOT!!!

Midd from Italy
Mar 09, 2011, 08:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddyFra
hi there. I am a proud owner of a Rad original and a PRO and i have been playing FMS for ages. I couldnt find a decent Radian file for fms and i was so sad!
today i found out about Rc desk pilot and here I am, loving it and most of all, loving your radian stock and pro versions. they fly EXACTLY as the real ones and you ve done a perfect job. THANKS A LOT!!!

Midd from Italy
Hey!!! You are most welcome... and the same from Metman. We spent a few hours and then some adjusting all the flight characteristics to get it right.

BTW, nice video... If you don't mind I'll post it here for others to see. TY MiddyFra

RCDeskPilot Parkzone Radian (4 min 43 sec)
Mar 10, 2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eves
Hey!!! You are most welcome... and the same from Metman. We spent a few hours and then some adjusting all the flight characteristics to get it right.

BTW, nice video... If you don't mind I'll post it here for others to see. TY MiddyFra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUcM8-00PN4
thanks for the "nice" to my video. I know it is not as nice as i wanted it to be. I have tried various screen capture softwares but they are too heavy for my PC so I gave up and decided to record the screen with my Nokia N95 8G, lol. Anyway the pixellated video shows enough of the awesomeness and fun I am having with RCDP and your Radians.
Thanks again, and waiting for more!
May 22, 2012, 04:58 AM
hi Eves, first i'd like to say that your models are great!
second, could you tell me how to make these Name: front view.png
Views: 94
Size: 4.1 KB
Description:

Name: side view.png
Views: 80
Size: 8.3 KB
Description:

Name: top view.png
Views: 90
Size: 11.9 KB
Description: