First home made motor mount and Terry parts
So I finally made my first motor mount! I got all my parts for my Terry in and I had to make a mount for the motor so I grabbed the dremel and started cutting. After half an hour on the first try I got it Im hoping it will hold up. Here are some pics of the mount and the new motor vs. the old brushed 400.
Update: So I think the 6x3 I have is too big for this motor. I dont have a watt meter and this motor cuts out after about 6 seconds at WOT. It seems bogged down and the motor gets really really hot, real quick like so time to go for a smaller prop.
Last edited by verticalspark; Jul 15, 2010 at 04:18 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gallery||Home made and first flight||antiguogrumete||Aerial Photography||23||Oct 07, 2010 05:17 PM|
|Discussion||First home made decal...||Kimber||The Builders Workshop||15||Mar 01, 2010 06:45 PM|
|Discussion||first home made parts||Benovitch||Composites Fabrication||0||Dec 06, 2007 04:00 AM|
|Data||My first Home made double stator motor||UAVPilot||Electric Motor Design and Construction||22||Aug 03, 2007 04:47 AM|
|My First Home Made Prop For bitG Rudder Steering 4mm Pager Motor||jas_Qfix||Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models||11||Jul 27, 2003 07:20 PM|