RC Airplane collection - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by dalolyn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2010, 08:04 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Registered abuser
For Sale

RC Airplane collection

Selling entire nitro airplane collection. This would be a great buy for someone wanting to get into rc airplanes or to expand your collection. Please pm me your e-mail address for more pics or any questions. will not part out call 402-641-2661 $1400.00

Ready to fly airplanes

Sig Hog Bipe O.S. .91 surpass Futaba radio system 6xa

flown only 4 times great shape

Goldberg falcon 56 Magnum .40 Futaba radio system 6xa

great trainer good shape

ARFs

Great planes trainer .60 Futaba 148 servos needs minor completion no engine

.40 ultra sport E-bay buy,needs minor completion

OS .46 FX been started needs to be finished breaking in.

kit

Direct connection Ultimate kaos .60 N I B

contents never removed.

engines

Italy Super Tigre .61 Brand new in box

os .40 fp used still has life flight box with starter, control panel, electric fuel pump 1 gal.fuel 15%
new starter in box, Misc. horns, rods, props etc. Iron, heat gun Misc. covering.
balsa wood 8 sheets 1/8 x 3 x 36 and misc
full set Goldberg Sr falcon plans great shape
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2010, 10:03 PM
Trader Rating: 14
wow.....to expensive for my blood.
Jul 13, 2010, 03:49 AM
Trader Rating: 21
JediBiker

ohrightythen

Please tell us you mean,..One Hundred and Forty Dollars?

Mike
Jul 13, 2010, 09:13 AM
Trader Rating: 24
If you don't like the price, don't buy it. What is with people crapping on for sale ads here?? If you feel compelled to tell someone what their stuff is worth, at least have the common courtesy to do it in a PM
OP, glws.
Jul 13, 2010, 07:24 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_1
If you don't like the price, don't buy it. What is with people crapping on for sale ads here?? If you feel compelled to tell someone what their stuff is worth, at least have the common courtesy to do it in a PM
OP, glws.
my thoughts exactly..that bugs the crap out of me
Jul 13, 2010, 08:13 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3one
my thoughts exactly..that bugs the crap out of me
This site seems to have all the folks that whine and complain and trust no one. You don't see the same behavior on RC Universe, RCScaleBuilder, IMAA, FlyingGiants, etc. I visit here once in a while, but always get tired of the nitpicking real quick. Why can't folks post their ads and be left alone?
Jul 14, 2010, 11:26 AM
Trader Rating: 1
How much for the kaos kit alone shipped to Florida
Jul 15, 2010, 04:12 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSAV8R
This site seems to have all the folks that whine and complain and trust no one. You don't see the same behavior on RC Universe, RCScaleBuilder, IMAA, FlyingGiants, etc. I visit here once in a while, but always get tired of the nitpicking real quick. Why can't folks post their ads and be left alone?

you have the same thing on the BMW forums...exact same thing
Jul 17, 2010, 08:56 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolyn
Selling entire nitro airplane collection. This would be a great buy for someone wanting to get into rc airplanes or to expand your collection.

Hang tough Bro........Someone will find a way to pro-cure the collection.

Pete Lane
Jul 21, 2010, 08:39 PM
Trader Rating: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSAV8R
my sentiments exactly! this has to be the most whinyest pathetic model site Ive ever ran across and dont come here often anymore, other sites seem to have things under control>>> all boils down to site mgmt
Last edited by lectroglide; Jul 31, 2010 at 12:45 AM.