This thread is privately moderated by ALL American, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2010, 04:31 PM
Trader Rating: 51
It's Not Too Windy...Man Up
Thread OP
Found

NEW - Airfield/FMS 1400 mm 57" P51D Mustang

Brand New in the Box

Airfield (Same as FMS) 1400 mm 57" P51D Shangri La

Never been assembled / Never been flown

• This P51 is the version 3 with the steerable tail wheel / retract mechanism installed. This has the more scale looking tail wheel, not the funky one. To make the tail wheel retractable, you just have to remove the locking pin and add a servo and linkage.

• This version also has the upgraded ESC with separate UBEC

All versions are currently out of stock at Nitroplanes
http://www.nitroplanes.com/p51-1400mm-warbird-rc.html

I will sell it as either RTF or ARF

Sold as RTF (As I purchased it) Includes 2.4 Ghz Tx & RX + 4S Lipo $239.00 + Shipping

Sold as ARF -Does NOT Include 2.4 Ghz Tx & RX and NO 4S Lipo = $209.00 + Shipping

I don't need to sell it and will not sell below my asking price. I will not get to this plane until the winter or next spring so I'd rather let someone have it who's trying to buy one but can't because no vendors have them in stock. I don't mind selling as an ARF because I'll just need to buy this stuff again next year; so if you don't want the RTF, buy it as an ARF

I have a commercial account with FedEx and ship Insured. If you have a work/commercial shipping address I can ship to, FedEx Ground rates are very reasonable and will save you $$$. FedEx Home delivery rates cost much more.
Last edited by ALL American; Aug 07, 2010 at 05:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2010, 05:18 PM
MYC
Trader Rating: 29
MYC
Inconceivable!
Which version is this V1 - V5? I'm interested in a newer V... LMK
Jul 13, 2010, 05:18 AM
Trader Rating: 51
It's Not Too Windy...Man Up
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
Which version is this V1 - V5? I'm interested in a newer V... LMK

"This plane is the version 3 with the steerable tail wheel / retract mechanism installed. You just have to remove the locking pin and add a servo and linkage to make the tail wheel retractable.

This version also has the upgraded ESC with separate UBEC
"
Last edited by ALL American; Jul 13, 2010 at 08:59 AM.
Jul 13, 2010, 09:42 PM
Trader Rating: 19
where are you in Ct, i live in oxford and have been looking for the airframe.

Quick Reply