Jul 11, 2010, 05:19 AM
We Do It With FRQZ
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Parkzone UM P-51 Flap Mod!!!!!! i believe im the first to think of an actual diagram

so heres my idea,
im going to make flaps that lay against the bottom of the aileron. the wind over the wing will keep them flush. i will mount the servo in the middle in a cut out in the scoop. i will cover the whole with tape and paint over. i will glue heat shrink to the flap there will be a rod in the just like the ailerons except it wont be fassend down, the rods will pivot in the heat shrink glue to the flap when they are pulled back similtainiously. now the question arises.... when the left aileron in a left bank turn pushes down wont the flap enable that... no because the rods will have eylets at the servo connecting end with a piece of string connecting the two rods together... are you following me? this will allow the string to move through the servo control horn allowing which ever flap to fall when pushed.. check out my diagram!!! the angles are off on the diagram i relize but just so you get the picture!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply