Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by reacher10, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2010, 11:34 PM
Trader Rating: 162
For Sale

FLYSKY FS CT6A 6ch Tx with Palm V

I used this Tx about 10 times. It is version 1 so it works with the Rx's that use the satellite Rx. Included is the USB adaptor. No Rx's.

http://www.snhobbies.com/product_inf...roducts_id=511

Also one for parts. I took one toggle switch from it. This one I did the voltage mod and it didn't go well. After 15 minutes the controls went all screwy and lost throttle control. At a later date I plugged in the battery and magic smoke came out. I can see a burnt component on the board that the antenna goes to.

It was because of this that I bought another one and did not bother with the volt mod.

Included is a Palm V organizer for programing at the field. This was brand new when I bought it even though it was several years old. I used it for about 2 months for my radio. It charges fine and includes everything. Palm V, Charge cradle, charger, 2 leather cases & sofware. I have the instructions around here somwhere but can not locate them right at this moment.

It also includes the cable I made to connect to the Palm V at the field.

Everything was working fine and then one day I was getting a bad connection at the field. I never checked for the reason as at that point I had bought a new 9 channel radio. I suspect it's a lose wire in the S Video plug but I cannot say for sure.

The radio and the Palm V work perfectly except for the intermittent connection problem.

I kept it for a back up but I'm moving so I might as well sell it to someone who can use it.

I have the original boxes but it would be cheaper to put everything in a flat rate USPS box with a tracking number.

Send a PM only.

42$ shipped!

Rick
Last edited by reacher10; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2010, 10:18 AM
Trader Rating: 162
Price reduced