This thread is privately moderated by HeliFlyer711, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2010, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 50
♘ Heli's Lives Matter ♘
Thread OP
Sold

Brand New PNP Blade 400 - Cheap 450 w/ Spares - BNF/ARF - You chose - Priced to Sell

NEW BLADE 400 PNP BNF/ARF - In addition it comes with NIP G110 gyro, NIP main shafts (2) (solid - newest part) & NIP Feathering Shafts (2). Heli has been Test Hovered & dialed in indoors only, has never been flown outside. Also comes with NEW AR6110e Spektrum RX temporarily installed and ready for your permanant install. Comes in orginal box with a new manuals & velcro kit, screwdriver, tiewraps, 3M servo tape etc...

The collective pitch is @ +10*/ 0* / 10*- (Default manual settings)
The Cyclic is @ 6* (probably could get an extra degree or 2)
Installed Deans Ultra Male Plug on ESC (will include female side)
All servos 90'ed using metal ruler edge and a good eye.
All links adjusted using digital micrometer
Swashplate Leveled using accurate leveling tool
Wires Tie wrapped
Blades CG'd balanced & tracked using align balancer tool
Gyro setup and adjusted for 70% gain - no wag & minimal drift
Motor Pinion mesh corrected (was to tight)
Added 1 shim to each side of head (was too loose & will provide extra shims to make it even more responsive)
Lightly Lubricated (triflow) all bearings - bushings
Synthetic grease where needed (thrust bearing was dry on one blade grip)
Removed all thread lock so when you go to work on this heli your not breaking parts to fix them (They must have gallon drums of the stuff in the China eflite factory)
Motor has very good power - lubricated upper & lower bearings
Check belt tension - no adjustment needed still has to break in

I have test flown this heli a few times indoors and verified all electronics are in excellent working order. There will be no surprises here, The servos center perfect every time and there is no swashplate interaction at full +/- collective and center stick. Basically put in the settings for your radio, bind and fly. You will not have to setup this heli unless you want a more aggressive or tamed down setup than the stock setup (as per manual). Yellow Align 325's blades will compliment this heli perfectly. Sell the gyro's and use the money to buy a nicer one.

What they dont tell you when you buy a PNP is that yes it will fly out of the box, but not so good. It needed some TLC and I took the time to set it up because thats what I like to do, hopefully this will help someone out thats coming from an mSR or SR or even a CX2/3. PM me for more details, this heli needs to be sold so I can make room for something bigger.

Best Offer starting @
With everything shown is 230.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states
Without AR6110E RX & with all Spares is 170.00 shipped
Without AR6110eRX & no Spares 150.00 shipped (Ultimate DEAL)
She flies real nice because everything is NEW- Heli Needs a new home

I will sell the electronics or the airframe seperately if the package doesnt sell as a whole after a few days. This is a brand new heli (sans a few test hovers) with absolutely no issues and comes with spares. I will also include the original 6/30/2010 dated reciept. Ships immediately upon payment, in a re-inforced corner cardboard box so it will reach you safely.
Last edited by HeliFlyer711; Jul 11, 2010 at 01:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2010, 07:49 AM
Trader Rating: 58

Pm

PM Sent
Jul 11, 2010, 08:51 AM
♘ Heli's Lives Matter ♘
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6696950
PM Sent
Replied Back
Check your E-mail
Last edited by HeliFlyer711; Jul 11, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
Jul 11, 2010, 01:27 PM
♘ Heli's Lives Matter ♘
Thread OP
Price drop 150 Shipped for a New never seen the light of day (or night) PNP Blade 400 no spares.

Heli, manuals, kit and box. Ready for your RX and custom settings.
Jul 11, 2010, 02:00 PM
Trader Rating: 8
With great pwer comes great 3D
Pm'ed
Jul 11, 2010, 03:16 PM
♘ Heli's Lives Matter ♘
Thread OP
Sold to killsdeer4fun - Thanks Much

Quick Reply