Old Jul 09, 2010, 11:53 PM
Find More Posts by jumpz
Help!

Ultra-micro p51d landing gear broke off!

I hit the ground a little hard with my ultra-micro p51d and one of the landing gear under the wing broke off . It broke between the plastic part (which secures the wire landing gear) and the wing. The plastic part didn't take any foam with it, just some paint. What should I use to glue it back on?
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2010, 10:43 AM
Find More Posts by UNGN
Power Wheels Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpz View Post
I hit the ground a little hard with my ultra-micro p51d and one of the landing gear under the wing broke off . It broke between the plastic part (which secures the wire landing gear) and the wing. The plastic part didn't take any foam with it, just some paint. What should I use to glue it back on?
Low temp hot glue will work fine.