Why is the crazy max have 0% dihedral, but my slow stick does, and wont turn? - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jun 21, 2003, 07:56 AM
Well, i have had 4 aileron planes previously, one being an attempt at ailerons on my slow stick.

Currently, i have been flying my funny park w/ a 400 w/ a 3s2p 700 etec setup. I have also modified that wing as well so it would have 0* dihedral.
this plane sure can boogie.

I am looking for a fun, RELAXING plane, similar to the slow stick, but w/ more manuverability.

Is the crazy max twitchy/ Akward to fly?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2003, 08:42 AM
Scott Stoops
Twitchy ? No... Responsive? Yes. It is a very capable aerobatic trainer. I wouldn't call it relaxing however.

Scott
Jun 21, 2003, 11:02 AM
Been There! Done That!
Quote:
Originally posted by L.I.A.
Well, i have had 4 aileron planes previously, one being an attempt at ailerons on my slow stick.

Currently, i have been flying my funny park w/ a 400 w/ a 3s2p 700 etec setup. I have also modified that wing as well so it would have 0* dihedral.
this plane sure can boogie.

I am looking for a fun, RELAXING plane, similar to the slow stick, but w/ more manuverability.

Is the crazy max twitchy/ Akward to fly?
If you don't think the Slow Stick is manuverable you don't have it setup right! Increase the throws by drilling new holes in the control horns and it will turn on a dime unless you have screwed up the dihedral! Try the Dandy with both wings!
boomer