Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by trees, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 05, 2010, 06:28 AM
Slope Sauce
Discussion

M60

It's funny how planes find people. Well, the NCFM M60 was on my list of planes to own someday. That day is now. I found a great deal while browsing the RCG Classifieds and couldn't pass it up. She should arrive in a week or so. I can't wait to rip some big inland slermal lift with this baby!

Here's what she looks like now, I may re-cover once I'm accustomed to it's landing characteristics.

to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2010, 06:24 AM
i can't find a way to send you a pm except this way. you no longer show it on your blog.
please contact me pm. i may buy the black from you if you are not going to use it.
regards
Jul 24, 2010, 07:02 AM
Slope Sauce
There should be a PM link under my friends list.

I'm going to hold onto the black and see if I can find a use for it. Thanks for the offer though.
Jul 24, 2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trees
There should be a PM link under my friends list.

I'm going to hold onto the black and see if I can find a use for it. Thanks for the offer though.
look under the list: there is none. why could that be?
try the black with a foamie or another powered plane that you don't care so much and could test on a flat area (if any) nearby. or you fly only gliders and there is all slopes around?
regards
Jul 24, 2010, 12:26 PM
Slope Sauce
Weird, if I'm logged in I can see it. If I log out it is not there. I checked all of my settings and I'm configured to accept PMs from anyone. Weird. I'll have to submit a ticket. Thanks for pointing that out.

I only have one powered plane at the moment and I wouldn't put the black in it. I might make a pizza box plane or a revert sloper to test it in.