Mar 02, 2013, 11:57 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
It actually came out really good. A bit rich, so small pieces, but really yummy. Next time I'll remember to salt the insides, as well as the outsides.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2013, 03:16 AM
Launch and Recovery System
yummy yum yum
Mar 03, 2013, 03:51 AM
Launch and Recovery System
Now make these Lil...
Rainbow Gelatin Orange Wedges
Mar 03, 2013, 11:56 AM
Sane til the lift starts!
Woo hoo! It's finally my weekend!

Now I just have to do some cleaning before people come over for a group build day. We'll have about 40 A6M2 Zeroes in the air at the PSS Fest in May. That's coming up soon, so we need to work fast!
Mar 04, 2013, 11:17 AM
Anybody want to come over and clean my garage? After the build party yesterday, it looks like a balsa bomb exploded in there.

OC Zero Build Day #1 (1 min 30 sec)
Mar 04, 2013, 11:26 AM
Living in the south of France
After all that i didn't see the bacon sandwiches or the beers,,,
Mar 04, 2013, 11:29 AM
Those were in the back yard.
Mar 04, 2013, 08:47 PM
Torn 'twixt buildin' and flyin
Should I ask why you have a wheelchair in your shop? Since none of you looked like you were actually confined to it.
Mar 04, 2013, 08:50 PM
We actually have TWO wheelchairs, one for each workbench. They make the best shop chairs! They roll around very easily on the carpet, so you don't have to pick it up to slide it around. They have armrests. You can do wheelies while waiting for glue to dry.

What's there to not love about it?
Mar 04, 2013, 09:20 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
How about the seat?
Mar 04, 2013, 09:22 PM
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!
hmm... build day, huh? It kinda looked like a Cal Trans "effort". There's always at least two "supervisors" making sure that the manager stands there properly. The manager then dutifully leans back and balances on his wheelchair for awhile, contemplates the fine arrangement of cobwebs in the corner, then dutifully rounds up the troops off camera to the left for a pep talk. After Navinod delivers his emblazoned speech to the end goal of perfectly straight lines, perfectly bent curves, perfectly cozy warm spot over there to nap in, he disappears!! Typical Cal Trans manager to leave it up to the other three supervisors to stand there!
Mar 04, 2013, 11:36 PM
That sounds about right. Except I was actually working and showing the managers how to vacuum bag.
Mar 05, 2013, 12:34 AM
It's all fun till Crunch!
I like the idea of the wheelchairs, except there's not enough room in my shop to wheel one around!

BTW, I remember when the City Streets crew came to fix a large hole in the street near my house. Three supervsors with 4x4 350 Diesels PUs each supervised two guys with a 5 ton dump each did the work after "consulting" for at least 1/2 hr!!
The actual work took less than an hour! Now why are our cities going broke??
Mar 05, 2013, 12:45 AM
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!
I love how so many different things in nature follow similar patterns.
15,000 volt piece of "natural" art.
http://vimeo.com/melaniehoff/15000volts
Mar 05, 2013, 12:53 AM
399' and holding
Check out the Pepto Bismol one..

Quick Reply