Jun 27, 2010, 09:23 AM
AMA 3959
What Happened!!!! You guys were my daily dose of insanity. different species
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2010, 09:51 AM
Torn 'twixt buildin' and flyin
How 'bout that. I DID get the plans for the Pecker III. (And I looked back in the other thread and saw where you said you had built one, Zephyr, "back in the 80s.")

I must have gotten it the day of, or maybe, the day before I went to the hospital, and I forgot about it.

Cool. I'll have to look it over, today.

Glad you tweaked my memory on it! Thanks!
Jun 27, 2010, 10:27 AM
Sane til the lift starts!
N'O,

You ARE going to finish your Riser before you start another project.... right?
Jun 27, 2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeevyhouse
N'O,

You ARE going to finish your Riser before you start another project.... right?
lol.. Yes. I've got several half-finished (or half-started) projects that will be finished before I begin anything completely new from scratch.
Jun 27, 2010, 11:48 AM
characters welcome!
My guess as to why the original thread was finally closed: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=42417

My question is WHY start the same stupid here in the Slope forum when you KNOW it will be moved??

mw
Jun 27, 2010, 11:58 AM
registered weapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood
My guess as to why the original thread was finally closed: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=42417

My question is WHY start the same stupid here in the Slope forum when you KNOW it will be moved??

mw
The original thread WAS in the slope forum Mark, if you think it's stupid then why do you subscribe or post on it???? Pack your bag and move on.... GET EM BOYS, He's a squirrel lover
Jun 27, 2010, 05:01 PM
I'm about to cut some wing cores for my Mini SR. I hope made my templates good enough for a nice cut. (I used 1/16" phenolic sheet for the templates)

Wish me luck!
Jun 27, 2010, 06:48 PM
Closed Account
luck

I'm building a Rotor - the fuselage is in the mold joining to it's halves right now. Should be able to pop it out tomorrow.
Jun 27, 2010, 07:42 PM
It's all fun till Crunch!
I just hope somebody tells Mr. U where to find us.
Jun 27, 2010, 10:26 PM
registered weapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Crunch
I just hope somebody tells Mr. U where to find us.
Proly having a hard time gettin to his keyboard with that straight jacket and all...
Jun 27, 2010, 10:43 PM
characters welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVAWDY
The original thread WAS in the slope forum Mark, if you think it's stupid then why do you subscribe or post on it????
Because I occasionally enjoy stupid , duh.

mw (stirring again)
Jun 27, 2010, 10:45 PM
Oopss. Oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVAWDY
Proly having a hard time gettin to his keyboard with that straight jacket and all...
OR... maybe he's out there testing his rocket....
Jun 27, 2010, 11:12 PM
*sigh* Got a e-mail a couple days ago, said there had been some staffing changes, they needed coverage midnight to 4 a.m. tonight. (Eastern time.) So I said "I can do that." My regular hours, just normally my night off.

And there is no work.
Jun 28, 2010, 01:53 AM
I did the same thing earlier this week... covering somebody's shift at work. I got a 3 day weekend out of it. I hope you're gettin' sumpthin' Nightowl!
Jun 28, 2010, 03:53 AM
Um... actually, what I was going to get was the money for typing the lines. And since there were no lines to type... I get no money for typing any.

(I suspect what I will get is the "chance" to make it up tomorrow night , and a backwards blame about how I should have called someone when there was no work in my pool because someone forgot to assign the correct pool to my work flow. The maddening thing is that this is NOT the first time.) Always gotta love that: "Gasp! We made a mistake! Why didn't you tell us?!?"

Quick Reply