This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 14, 2015, 08:00 PM
Edubarca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtmagick
48'' WS
Rodosiav Cizck
TLG FF
April 1967 Aeromodeller

note- this is a better plan than the one on Outerzone - thanks Steve

Newt
A little clearing. La Mouette was published in 1960, not 1967.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2015, 09:05 AM

Kz-iii made my day

The KZ-III plan is a joy to behold. I didn't know this one existed, and it's just plain gorgeous to me. Many thanks from me for posting it. Saved in a safe place.
Apr 15, 2015, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubarca
A little clearing. La Mouette was published in 1960, not 1967.
Thank you so much for the correction.

Newt
Apr 17, 2015, 12:00 PM
Funny, I thought that this plan had been posted somewhere, but after a thread search, it didn't turn up. So, here it is.
Apr 18, 2015, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-pacer
Funny, I thought that this plan had been posted somewhere, but after a thread search, it didn't turn up. So, here it is.
Originally posted on hippocket also includes article. Posted there by HIsat probably in the era when like me he became disillusioned by the onset of the dreaded CP`s and gave up posting on RC Forums. Looks like we are slowly creeping back.
Apr 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
I only posted it because I'm considering it for my next project. Do you have the article?
Apr 18, 2015, 04:34 PM

Wahoo

Plan posted on HPA including article, courtesy Hlsat. Looks cool.

Bob
Last edited by RobtP; Apr 18, 2015 at 05:33 PM.
Apr 18, 2015, 07:41 PM
NSWFFS
Would anyone have a copy of Model Airplane News, March 1931?

I am looking for the Charles H. Grant Minuteman plan/article from that issue if possible.

Cheers,
Rob
Apr 18, 2015, 10:49 PM
Rob, is it this one found at:
http://www.endlesslift.com/2011/10/cloud-tramp-cousins/

Attached is a low res image. You can download a higher res image if you click through.

Bob
Apr 19, 2015, 01:10 AM

Flight Box Plans

Hi Guys

Does anyone have plans for a plywood flight box? Mine has worn out after many years of service.

Thanks

SrFalcon
Apr 19, 2015, 01:51 AM
flight box
Apr 19, 2015, 01:59 AM

field box

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrFalcon
Hi Guys

Does anyone have plans for a plywood flight box? Mine has worn out after many years of service.

Thanks

SrFalcon
Go to :
www.mraerodesign.com
MR Aerodesign
and you will find some ineteresting quoted plans for field boxes,
regards Pit
Apr 19, 2015, 07:48 AM
NSWFFS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtP
Rob, is it this one found at:
http://www.endlesslift.com/2011/10/cloud-tramp-cousins/

Attached is a low res image. You can download a higher res image if you click through.

Bob
Thanks Bob,

I do have that one but the description I was given didn't seem to match, hence looking for someone with a copy of the magazine to confirm that it is (or isn't).

Cheers,
Rob
Apr 19, 2015, 12:23 PM

comet clipper

I have downloaded the Carl Goldberg Comet Clipper plans from outerzone, but note the plans do not have rib outlines. Does anyone have a copy of these please
Apr 19, 2015, 02:59 PM
Here is the ClipperJunior from Hipocket Aeronautics with printwood. It has a 36" wingspan. Maybe you can scale up the rib patterns to the Clipper.

Pete G

Quick Reply