This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2015, 05:44 AM

Soarcerer by Dave Hughes

Hi Guys

Does anyone have the full size plans for the Soarcerer by Dave Hughes?
Outerzone has the Soarcerette with article but I'm looking for the bigger one.

Cheers

Marc
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2015, 05:49 AM
I fly SLOPE landings are crash
I got it to print from paint.
But I am not happy with my tiling job.

I am spending the night at gosford hospital sleep unit tonight.

Al said he can convert it to jpg.
Office works can print from that for $2 a copy.

So many models to build.
Jan 12, 2015, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrFalcon
Hi Guys

Does anyone have the full size plans for the Soarcerer by Dave Hughes?
Outerzone has the Soarcerette with article but I'm looking for the bigger one.

Cheers

Marc
There would be copyright issues if Outerzone were to make it a free download as the plan is still available here from My Hobby Store.
Jan 12, 2015, 06:55 AM
OK Thanks for the that the old copyright devil. I'll just enlarge the Soarcerette.

Cheers

Marc
Jan 12, 2015, 07:07 AM
Pity MBAS don't chase the sharks on the Flee that are ripping everyone off. Might actually cost them money to take an action out and then another shark rises.

OUR version of the AMA.

Regards Ian
Jan 12, 2015, 07:11 AM
Marc, here's a pdf of the original RM magazine article which I'm sure doesn't raise any copyright problems. Hope it's some help.
The later version of the plan showed optional inset ailerons with reduced dihedral, this shouldn't be any problem working out as a personal mod.
Jan 12, 2015, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmcc
Marc, here's a pdf of the original RM magazine article which I'm sure doesn't raise any copyright problems. Hope it's some help.
The later version of the plan showed optional inset ailerons with reduced dihedral, this shouldn't be any problem working out as a personal mod.
Thank you Sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman!

Regards
Marc
Jan 13, 2015, 05:03 AM

Mac's Robot Article

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a clearer scan of the article of Mac's Robot that appeared in the September 1951 Air Trails

Thanks

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Denest
Hi Mike

Thanks for that but it's just the plan, it's the article that I'm looking for.

Cheers

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 05:56 AM
Now I have to land that thing?

Macs Robot

Not sure if you got what you are looking for with Macs Robot article but here is the Air Trails mag on eBay - current - you can buy if it doesn't turn up here on RCG. I realize you are in SA and this sale is in US.

Cheers,
Peter G.
Jan 14, 2015, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGregory
Not sure if you got what you are looking for with Macs Robot article but here is the Air Trails mag on eBay - current - you can buy if it doesn't turn up here on RCG. I realize you are in SA and this sale is in US.

Cheers,
Peter G.
Thanks Peter

I'm aware of the e-bay sale of the mag, that's where I got the scan of the article.
The purchase price is prohibitive considering the courier costs.

Best regards

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 08:48 AM
CV-15 VB-16
I put in a request for the article over on Hip Pocket Builder's Forum. I'll post it here if I get a hit.

g
Jan 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
Now I have to land that thing?

Air Trails Sept 1951

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuseppi
I put in a request for the article over on Hip Pocket Builder's Forum. I'll post it here if I get a hit.

g
Keep us posted about results. If nothing turns up there, I'll buy the Air Trails issue and scan it. I'll send the scan to SteveWMD as well, would be a little contribution to the OZ site.

Cheers,
Poughkeepsie Pete
Jan 14, 2015, 10:36 AM

Mac's Robot article

Marc:

Here you go. I hope you get to build it. The Robot looks like a great vintage SC design. Good luck if you decide to build it and be sure to share photos of your Marc's Robot.

Ralph

Quick Reply