Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2015, 05:44 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar

Soarcerer by Dave Hughes


Hi Guys

Does anyone have the full size plans for the Soarcerer by Dave Hughes?
Outerzone has the Soarcerette with article but I'm looking for the bigger one.

Cheers

Marc
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2015, 05:49 AM
I fly SLOPE landings are crash
HUMPHREY1957's Avatar
I got it to print from paint.
But I am not happy with my tiling job.

I am spending the night at gosford hospital sleep unit tonight.

Al said he can convert it to jpg.
Office works can print from that for $2 a copy.

So many models to build.
Jan 12, 2015, 06:14 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrFalcon
Hi Guys

Does anyone have the full size plans for the Soarcerer by Dave Hughes?
Outerzone has the Soarcerette with article but I'm looking for the bigger one.

Cheers

Marc
There would be copyright issues if Outerzone were to make it a free download as the plan is still available here from My Hobby Store.
Jan 12, 2015, 06:55 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar
OK Thanks for the that the old copyright devil. I'll just enlarge the Soarcerette.

Cheers

Marc
Jan 12, 2015, 07:07 AM
Registered User
Pity MBAS don't chase the sharks on the Flee that are ripping everyone off. Might actually cost them money to take an action out and then another shark rises.

OUR version of the AMA.

Regards Ian
Jan 12, 2015, 07:11 AM
Registered User
Marc, here's a pdf of the original RM magazine article which I'm sure doesn't raise any copyright problems. Hope it's some help.
The later version of the plan showed optional inset ailerons with reduced dihedral, this shouldn't be any problem working out as a personal mod.
Jan 12, 2015, 07:28 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmcc
Marc, here's a pdf of the original RM magazine article which I'm sure doesn't raise any copyright problems. Hope it's some help.
The later version of the plan showed optional inset ailerons with reduced dihedral, this shouldn't be any problem working out as a personal mod.
Thank you Sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman!

Regards
Marc
Jan 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar

Mac's Robot Article


Hi Guys

Does anyone have a clearer scan of the article of Mac's Robot that appeared in the September 1951 Air Trails

Thanks

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 12:06 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Denest
Hi Mike

Thanks for that but it's just the plan, it's the article that I'm looking for.

Cheers

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 05:56 AM
Now I have to land that thing?
PGregory's Avatar

Macs Robot


Not sure if you got what you are looking for with Macs Robot article but here is the Air Trails mag on eBay - current - you can buy if it doesn't turn up here on RCG. I realize you are in SA and this sale is in US.

Cheers,
Peter G.
Jan 14, 2015, 08:16 AM
Registered User
SrFalcon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGregory
Not sure if you got what you are looking for with Macs Robot article but here is the Air Trails mag on eBay - current - you can buy if it doesn't turn up here on RCG. I realize you are in SA and this sale is in US.

Cheers,
Peter G.
Thanks Peter

I'm aware of the e-bay sale of the mag, that's where I got the scan of the article.
The purchase price is prohibitive considering the courier costs.

Best regards

Marc
Jan 14, 2015, 08:48 AM
CV-15 VB-16
giuseppi's Avatar
I put in a request for the article over on Hip Pocket Builder's Forum. I'll post it here if I get a hit.

g
Jan 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
Now I have to land that thing?
PGregory's Avatar

Air Trails Sept 1951


Quote:
Originally Posted by giuseppi
I put in a request for the article over on Hip Pocket Builder's Forum. I'll post it here if I get a hit.

g
Keep us posted about results. If nothing turns up there, I'll buy the Air Trails issue and scan it. I'll send the scan to SteveWMD as well, would be a little contribution to the OZ site.

Cheers,
Poughkeepsie Pete
Jan 14, 2015, 10:36 AM
Registered User
Ralph B's Avatar

Mac's Robot article


Marc:

Here you go. I hope you get to build it. The Robot looks like a great vintage SC design. Good luck if you decide to build it and be sure to share photos of your Marc's Robot.

Ralph


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gallery Vintage & Old-Timer Plans built gallery orange&white Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 514 Oct 16, 2021 09:28 AM
Discussion Best source for Vintage/Old Timer plans? river-studio Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 22 Sep 18, 2016 02:22 PM
For Sale Old timer Sal Taibi plans Biper/Piper Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Aug 15, 2011 09:30 AM