This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 02, 2010, 09:11 PM
TLAR Aviation
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange&white
...we need a :sticky on this thread. Please Mr moderator
Scott, as I understand it the procedure to get that done is to "Report this post" with the requested moderator action being "make it a sticky". Since it's your thread, that should probably come from you. I don't think anyone disagrees that it should be a sticky, so maybe you'd like to go ahead. A simple procedure, it seems.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 02, 2010, 10:57 PM
OK, I give up: What's a sticky??
Jul 02, 2010, 11:31 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
A sticky: thread is always at the top so nobody has to look through past threads to find it. Most sticky:threads are information like tips or plans.

Scott
Jul 02, 2010, 11:36 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry D
Scott, as I understand it the procedure to get that done is to "Report this post" with the requested moderator action being "make it a sticky". Since it's your thread, that should probably come from you. I don't think anyone disagrees that it should be a sticky, so maybe you'd like to go ahead. A simple procedure, it seems.
I Reported and asked the moderator for a sticky: on this thread, we will see what happens
Jul 03, 2010, 09:29 AM
Orange & White, Yes that is the one I was looking for. Thanks
Jul 03, 2010, 12:32 PM
Here's one that I always liked.........I got it from www.theplanpage.com
Last edited by 65stang; Jul 03, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
Jul 03, 2010, 05:14 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-pacer
A few more.
Wow the Pylon Buster is a sexy plane. I have already printed the plans for a 70% 55" span 357sq inch version for a 400 size outrunner.

Scott
Jul 05, 2010, 01:58 PM
Balsa for me, thanks.
At the beginning of the thread I saw someone mention the Lanzo Bomber, I'll post some plans I have of that.

Also, I'll post a picture of my "Vintage Plans" folder. If you see anything that you want I can post that too.

Oh, and I'd definitely support making this thread a sticky.

~Jake
Jul 05, 2010, 03:24 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Here is the Lanzo Bomber converted to .pdf
Jul 05, 2010, 03:42 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Welcome irish_lord99, thanks Jake, for the plans.

Dont wait for a person to request a plan, just start posting plans 4 or 5 at a time. The goal is to have a Vintage & Old-timer plans data base ready at the fingertips. .pdf files are the most useful.

Scott
Jul 05, 2010, 05:09 PM
Dang ,me Irish, that's just like MY directory!
Jul 05, 2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_lord99

Oh, and I'd definitely support making this thread a sticky.

~Jake
So would the enthusiasts, it's just the site moderators that seem to be a tad lagging.
Jul 05, 2010, 10:05 PM
Isaiah 40:31
Looks like mine too
Jul 06, 2010, 01:40 AM
Balsa for me, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage1
Dang ,me Irish, that's just like MY directory!
Hehe, and that's just the "Vintage" section. All in all I have over 1700 plans and 1200 3-views... just in case the internet ever completely crashes.

~Jake

Quick Reply