This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2010, 07:24 AM
planeman

Any Boeing F4b-4's or Douglas A20 BostonHavoc's in those 4500 plans?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2010, 07:31 AM

20 Lifetimes.

Quote:
"Bu it should be fun trying. And don't forget, you've got to fly 'em too."
And repair them too, when they crash Matt.

Make that 20 lifetimes.
Oct 12, 2010, 08:22 AM
this is making my eyes cross, been trying to get all of these but about to give up. sure be nice for someone to put these all on a cd/dvd, be happy to pay for soemones time.
Oct 12, 2010, 09:09 AM
Ha Ha Haaaa! Were all plan Mongers. Good stuff for sure!
~Vrated
Last edited by Vrated; Oct 12, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Oct 12, 2010, 09:43 AM
Gravity gets me down.
Lots of traffic... only 100 some days old and already the 3rd most views!

It's a good education scanning through these plans. And... it's sweet to have a new and unique homemade airframe for a scant few bucks worth of balsa and glue.
Oct 12, 2010, 01:15 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikempp
this is making my eyes cross, been trying to get all of these but about to give up. sure be nice for someone to put these all on a cd/dvd, be happy to pay for someone's time.
That is a good idea, kinda The thread is always growing so a CD would be out dated immediately. Also its fun to follow the thread. I don't think that many people realize that this thread is one of if not the largest collection of old and vintage plans on the net, and they are free for the download
The best thing to do is download the files and add new ones when they come out, that's what I do.
Last edited by orange&white; Oct 12, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
Oct 12, 2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange&white
That is a good idea, kinda The thread is always growing so a CD would be out dated immediately. Also its fun to follow the thread. I don't think that many people realize that this thread is one of if not the largest collection of old and vintage plans on the net, and they are free for the download
The best thing to do is download the files and add new ones when they come out, that's what I do.
I'm at 520 mb.
I would love to hear Planemans tale of how he began this collection.
Oct 12, 2010, 01:43 PM
Many thanks for the F4 plans.
My 'to build' list is just getting longer and longer. Not that I'll get them done, I'm too busy watching this thread and downloading all these lovely plans.
Oct 12, 2010, 01:48 PM
Not sure any here knows this but this link will take you to some scanned images of old Aeromodeller and Model Aircraft magazines- fascinating stuff.
http://www.colinusher.info/Model%20Aircraft/images.html
And this lady uploads 2 or 3 new scans of old magazines each month (scans at the above site are her work too.
http://www.fuelsoaked.me.uk/
Oct 12, 2010, 01:54 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Thread OP
Go mhodgson Go!

Scott
Oct 13, 2010, 03:57 AM

Miss 38 plan

A couple of months ago someone posted a request for the 'Miss 38' plan by Vic Smeed.

Has anyone got a scaled PDF file of this one or a high-res scan that could be scaled to print?

Many thanks

Bridon (UK)
Oct 13, 2010, 08:19 AM
Hi to Planeman and the rest of the gang.
Needless to say thanks by the fantastic plans.
Some more WW II plans? maybe some WW II controline fighters ?
All the best
Carlo
Oct 13, 2010, 10:17 AM

Boston Havoc

originally intended for rubber power, can be converted to i.c.

have a good patchwork

Pit
Last edited by p.balsi; Jan 18, 2015 at 01:26 AM.
Oct 13, 2010, 01:44 PM

little gift to planeman and all the groups

here an index of oll the scale plans published on american magazines from 1940 to 1966.
enjoy and search your preferite

ps: serching for berkeley's f8 crusader and b25

pit
Last edited by p.balsi; Jan 18, 2015 at 01:26 AM.

Quick Reply