New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 12:09 AM
Find More Posts by T.B.
gram obsessive
Please.

Looking for Ken Willard's Shearwater.

And Don McGovern's Wild Blue sailplane.

Thank you very much.

T.B.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2011, 12:16 AM
Find More Posts by kenny e
Daddy's pad when mama's mad

The Hobby Helpers Group # 462

Heres one from that group called the Desert Rat. which incidently is in the same group as the Tucker Special that Ray posted. group #462 also included three other plans the double bubble, Aqua Gnat, and Matchbox, sadly I do not have the other three and have never seen them. I have made a modest attempt at cleaning the Rat plan up for posting here.

Kenny
Last edited by kenny e; Jul 24, 2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by braljubos
braljubos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Heres the Tucker Special that Ray posted yesterday, stitched together and cleaned up a little.
Ray, thanks you for the Tucker Special post, it's an very high resolution and original quality draw. Seeing the plan it seems to me to be at age 19, actually I am 68 years old, and 60 as airmodeler, also in my youthness I was civil pilot naturally.
Regards, from Santiago, Chile
The Old Branko
Old Jul 24, 2011, 02:46 AM
Find More Posts by braljubos
braljubos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Heres the Tucker Special that Ray posted yesterday, stitched together and cleaned up a little.
Hi Kenny, wonderful job the union of the Ray's Tucker Special two sheets posted. Sincerely my first duty is congratulate you for the higly professional work of recovery the original Tucker Special plan. This plane return me to years 60-61-62, and I lost my original copy many years ago. Wll, I try to begin soon the build of the Tuckers. Actually my sons and I are alternating during the weekends, at the same journey C/L with RC, it is a very good amusement for me.
Regards
Old Branko
Old Jul 24, 2011, 03:27 AM
Find More Posts by locktite401
Quote:
Originally Posted by braljubos View Post
Ray, thanks you for the Tucker Special post, it's an very high resolution and original quality draw. Seeing the plan it seems to me to be at age 19, actually I am 68 years old, and 60 as airmodeler, also in my youthness I was civil pilot naturally.
Regards, from Santiago, Chile
The Old Branko

Actually Branko I stole the scans from the Hippocket Builders forum!

regards Ray
Old Jul 24, 2011, 08:13 AM
Find More Posts by JohnAV8R

RingMaster U/C

Are there any plans for the
RingMaster Super and Imperial?
Thanks
John
Old Jul 24, 2011, 11:23 AM
Find More Posts by mustangs56

Hawker Hind

Thanks for the nice plans, but could you provide the Hawker plan with some better resolution where the pages change? Specifically, the W-7 rib. Thanks, Bob
Old Jul 24, 2011, 11:42 AM
WMD
Find More Posts by WMD
WMD
Sundancer, ModelMad, thanks for help with the Rover. Steve.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 11:59 AM
Find More Posts by cpc625
Anybody have Lil' Spirit by Consolidated?

Thanks

Charlie
Old Jul 24, 2011, 12:27 PM
WMD
Find More Posts by WMD
WMD

KK Scout, team racer

One more KK CL team racer: the Scout. This is a biplane @ 20in span, and the plan has (I think) all the printwood formers on there, also plan shows 2 variants of fuselage, either sport or team racer. Which is nice. Plan dates from 1947 it seems.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 12:49 PM
Find More Posts by Applehoney
The original Scout did - the plan with the T/R update came later.

Was not the upper wing prone to abandonong the rest of the airplane in flight?
Old Jul 24, 2011, 01:00 PM
WMD
Find More Posts by WMD
WMD
Ah, I see, interesting - I am just reading the date off the plan there in the corner. This then must be a composite of two different plans. Re top wing departure: I don't know, frankly, this is all a bit before my time
Old Jul 24, 2011, 01:25 PM
WMD
Find More Posts by WMD
WMD

Mercury

Mercury Team Racer Mk1. This is the last. I'm all out of CL team racer plans now. I'm not scanning these, they just got emailed in to me.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 03:58 PM
Find More Posts by kenny e
Daddy's pad when mama's mad

The La Paloma by George Woolls

A sweet little 30'' rubber powered biplane can be found in the October 1956 Aeromodeller. a copy of the plans and build artcle would look good right here on the forum any one got that issue.

Kenny
Old Jul 24, 2011, 04:43 PM
Find More Posts by 3D EXTRA
Very nice forum