Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 31, 2011, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Swankee;18382887]Hello All,

Request for plans: Anybody have a WWI Hannover CL.II or CL.III, Albatros C.III, Friedrichshafen G.III (I'm especially interested in the Hannover)
I'm throwing Aeromedeller a curveball here changing up to WWI

Surely thats changing down to WW1

Can do you a nice 39"span FF Albatros CIII only trouble is its from 1984 was a free plan and needs assembling. Will assemble tomorrow night (its 0242 here) and post on hippocket

The Hannover CL IIIa was described in October 1960 Aeromodeller but I do not have a copy I am sure others can help
A very rough plan for the Hannover CL.II can be found here.
http://freercplans.com/details.php?image_id=3995

As for the Friedrichshafen I think you got this of a German MacDonalds menu Large fries big Mac and shake

Did find a nice pic of it though from the site below which had several for the Friedy

If you want to know what camouflage schemes were used for various aircraft look here
http://wp.scn.ru/
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2011, 08:14 PM
pd1
pd1

P-38 from 1945

Modern Hobbycraft P-38 from 1945 51 inch wingspan.

I have the Zero and the P-51A also scanned, they should be cleaned up by tomorrow.

I also have the P-39 and the Me 109E that need a lot of work.
I'll do them if there is any interest.
Last edited by pd1; Jun 23, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
May 31, 2011, 08:31 PM
The King Moonracer of balsa.
Welcome back Swankee, I hope you had a nice holiday. The links are updated to your most recent posting.

Wayne
May 31, 2011, 09:56 PM
Daddy's pad when mama's mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1
Modern Hobbycraft P-38 from 1945 51 inch wingspan.

I have the Zero and the P-51A also scanned, they should be cleaned up by tomorrow.

I also have the P-39 and the Me 109E that need a lot of work.
I'll do them if there is any interest.
Beautiful work on the that P-38 PD-1 looking forward to seeing the Zero and P-51
and hope to see the P-39 & Me 109 posted here as well

Kenny
Last edited by kenny e; Jun 01, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
May 31, 2011, 10:00 PM
Evening Everyone,
Here is a few of interest.

Dave
Last edited by dpcmodels; Jun 01, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
Jun 01, 2011, 02:27 AM
The Swedish Yankee

WWI two seaters

Thanks All,
Aeromeddeler - I will see ya over at hippockets: Fries & Shake...haha

PD1 - Always like getting WWII: I second Kenny e and would like to see the ModHobby plans.

Thanks Windependence - I had a really relaxing vacation - and having 30560 to help pick up the slack for was a huge help. I had seen that the link was changed (so I couldn't post to the old one) - Thanks for keeping track of that.

WOW dpcmodels - That's Great! Do you have any more WWI aircraft? Thanks for filling my McFriesandshake order

I'd like a second helping of WWI two seaters please

Have a Great Day Folks,
Swankee
Jun 01, 2011, 05:19 AM

WWI Plans

Thanks Dave, loved the plans. Build list is now huge!!!
Jun 01, 2011, 06:19 AM
old foamie
I agree with Swankee, anything from WW 1 is the cats whiskers. When WW 1 planes are in the air , its like watching flying artwork , the shapes , the colors , the floating ballet.
Jun 01, 2011, 06:34 AM
RFJ
RFJ
Quote:
The Hannover CL IIIa was described in October 1960 Aeromodeller
A little more info on the Hannover - a biplane with a biplane tailplane. Weird

Ray
Jun 01, 2011, 08:17 AM
What Dave didn't menton is that he has a nice 1/16 scale CL III on his site:

http://www.aerowerkes.com/AW001HannoverCL3.html

scrubs
Jun 01, 2011, 08:20 AM
pd1
pd1

Mitsubishi Zero

From 1944 during the war, Modern Hobbycraft Mitsubishi type 00, Zero

39 inch wingspan.

Question to all. A lot of these plans show only one wing half.

I've been reluctant to alter the plans.

Would people prefer I leave the plans as is or add the second half of the wing?

Paul
Last edited by pd1; Jun 23, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Jun 01, 2011, 08:51 AM

Chang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd1
From 1944 during the war, Modern Hobbycraft Mitsubishi type 00, Zero

39 inch wingspan.

Question to all. A lot of these plans show only one wing half.

I've been reluctant to alter the plans.

Would people prefer I leave the plans as is or add the second half of the wing?

Paul
My preference would be to keep it the way it is all original. if one should need the other wing half for building it would be simple enough to copy the file on your computer and then add the other wing half to a second sheet or sents your going to be at a copy shop to print the plan any ways right. just ask the print shop bet thay would be glad to do this task for you.
Last edited by kenny e; Jun 01, 2011 at 09:06 AM.
Jun 01, 2011, 10:05 AM
My sincere apology for posting the Cleveland plans. I just got caught up in the moment. And thanks for the fellows who kindly let me know of my error.

However, all is not lost, I'm attaching my plan and parts for those wishing to scratch build it.

Dave
Jun 01, 2011, 10:15 AM

WOW beautiful plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpcmodels
My sincere apology for posting the Cleveland plans. I just got caught up in the moment. And thanks for the fellows who kindly let me know of my error.

However, all is not lost, I'm attaching my plan and parts for those wishing to scratch build it.

Dave
Thanks Dave
Jun 01, 2011, 10:24 AM
The Swedish Yankee

WWI = The Floating Ballet

Hey Foamie - I like that... "like a floating ballet"

dpcmodels - your the cats meow! to paraphrase Old Foamie. Thanks for the Hannover (again).

PD1 - I am going on the assumption that someone like myself (a newbie) could just print the plan out (I use Adobe X w/ tileprint) and then "mirror image" it and print it again to get the other wing... or even flip the plan over if the paper is "see-thru". So, I would say leave the plans as original.

RFJ - thanks for the additional info on the Hannover.

You guys are Awesome! No Joke. I think that it is incredible the amount of sharing that goes on here. And everyone I have conversed with via e-mail/PM has been extremely helpful.
My hat is off to THE GANG at Vintage Plans.

Bring on The Floating Ballet... please
Respectfully, Swankee

Quick Reply