Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2011, 09:54 AM
Find More Posts by planeman
High Exalted Poohbah
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromeddeler View Post
Kenny e `s Caudron C/L from Air Trails
Planemans got enough on his plate with building his electric chair whilst stirring his pudding with his giant wooden spoon.
Have done the Caudron so much posted over the past month still wading through it . On the D`s at the moment.

So many plans so little time

Thanks! Its so nice to have help on this restoration stuff I've been doing over the years. That Nieuport 161 is a mess and will take a LOT of time.

Planeman
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2011, 10:54 AM
Find More Posts by nibor

Missing scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by planeman View Post
Nibor, after preparing a rough composite of the Nieuport 161 plan I find we are missing a scan. It is the bottom left corner of the side of the plan with the fuselage formers. Can you get me that scan?

Planeman
Hi Planeman

I'll post the missing scan soon but if you think having the original plan pages would be more helpful, I'd be happy to mail them to you. I can also send you the original scans that are at a higher resolution. Just let me know your pleasure in this regard. thanks
Old May 07, 2011, 01:27 PM
Find More Posts by DPlumpe
AMA 8711, FCC K4WZA

Morane Saulnier 221

Here's Richard Rioux's Morane Saulnier 221, posted by Nibor in #3757, stitched together and massaged.

-Dave Plumpe
Old May 07, 2011, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by nibor

Morane Saulnier 221

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPlumpe View Post
Here's Richard Rioux's Morane Saulnier 221, posted by Nibor in #3757, stitched together and massaged.

-Dave Plumpe
Thanks Dave - sure appreciate you making the plan more accessible to more folks. I've a few more plans that I will post in pieces in future and maybe someone will undertake to stitch then together as well.
Old May 07, 2011, 02:56 PM
Find More Posts by SrFalcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridon View Post
Looks like a nice flare to a 3-pointer there....

I built one of these a few years ago but reduced the dihedral by half and added strip ailerons not that I did any aeros with it but I did get my BMFA 'A' ticket with it. Mine was powered by an OS FS 40 Surpass and pootled about on a quarter throttle most of the time...bliss!

Regards

Bridon
Hi Bridon

Mine flies with an old Super Tiger Bull Ring .40, as far as aerobatics goes, rudder rolls are quick and very impressive, you'd think it had aelerons.

Here is a fly by.

Cheers

SrFalcon
Old May 07, 2011, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by bullseye000
I hate to to see reposts of the plans all over but I became extremely enamored of these 2 plans because I kind of like the offbeat stuff. The lines of the Key are fantastic. Anyway I pasted the plans together and am posting the pdfs.
Old May 07, 2011, 03:24 PM
Find More Posts by kenny e
Daddy's pad when mama's mad

The Key & Ugly Duckling Plans

Thank You Bullseye000

For These two plans

Kenny
Old May 07, 2011, 04:47 PM
Find More Posts by DPlumpe
AMA 8711, FCC K4WZA

Key team racer reminiscence

Ah, memories..... Back about 1955, I flew a Key (from the Berkeley kit) to win team race at an AMA contest in a field across the street from the Bethesda (MD) Naval Medical Center. Used a Fox 29 2-speed (didn't use 2nd needle) I'd ported and got terrific performance from. Best bud was my pit crew. The only time I flew team race and the only contest I ever entered! Quit while ahead?

I still have the engine, but can't remember what happened to the Key.

-Dave
Old May 07, 2011, 05:46 PM
Find More Posts by T.B.
gram obsessive
Bullseye,

In my opinion re-posts are always welcome when they are clearer or multiple plans stitched together.

Thanks,
T.B.
Old May 07, 2011, 06:45 PM

I have a question for all you guys

I have several plans most are aeromodeller that where all in pieces when I received them from a friend that likely took them a part to try and scan at home but never did says he just lost intrest and sent them to me to see what I could do with. thay are all C/l and small F/F models but alas I will be going back out on the road soon for the next 3 or 4 months or so with just my old laptop and on time for working on any plans. so I was thinking about posting the rest of the scan here for you guy to have a look at and maybe stitch one or two back together but please if you should do that post them back on the forum for all the rest of our friends to enjoy if you guys like the idea I can start posting them 3 or at a time later tonight till all are done.

Kenny
Old May 07, 2011, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by aeromeddeler
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny e View Post
I have several plans most are aeromodeller that where all in pieces when I received them from a friend that likely took them a part to try and scan at home but never did says he just lost intrest and sent them to me to see what I could do with. thay are all C/l and small F/F models but alas I will be going back out on the road soon for the next 3 or 4 months or so with just my old laptop and on time for working on any plans. so I was thinking about posting the rest of the scan here for you guy to have a look at and maybe stitch one or two back together but please if you should do that post them back on the forum for all the rest of our friends to enjoy if you guys like the idea I can start posting them 3 or at a time later tonight till all are done.

Kenny
Kenny what are the names of the plans as if from Aeromodeller I may have them or you could email them to me and I will do what I can and post them. Giving you credit of course for supplyin them.

Roger
Old May 07, 2011, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by mred3
OK,so what's the speed of dark
I would like to thank everyone for the fantastic plans that they are posting and especially for the Fubar 36 I ask for. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was out with the flu or something. Anyway thanks a million for the plans. I also want to thank you for the Goldberg Skylane. My very first successful R/C plane. I flew that with an old Bonner single channel set and it flew great, but I always had a problem running out of windings on the rubber band that powered the escapement and every flight ended the same with a spiral decent and arrival. Can't really call that a landing, but it did a great spiral and never seemed to get hurt much. I tire the silkspan a couple of times, but that was easy to fix. All in all a great flying plane and one I would love to build again with modern servos for rudder and elevator. Should make a great flying plane again.

Ed
Old May 07, 2011, 07:21 PM

Aeromodeller plans list

Long Midget Mustang profile C/L Goodyear racer
Rivets profile C/L Goodyear racer
Meece III 1/2A C/L mouse racer
Little Little Vagabond Cox 020 type old timer F/F or school yard R/C
Reaction small C/L stunter
Stinger C/L profile Goodyear racer
Swee Pea C/L profile Goodyear racer
Jackal F/F rubber powered semi scale low wing mono plane
Mollyhawk F/F rubber powered semi scale biplane

Air Trails plan
Buzzer C0-2 powered old timer F/F
Last edited by kenny e; May 07, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 07, 2011, 09:05 PM
Find More Posts by planeman
High Exalted Poohbah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseye000 View Post
I hate to to see reposts of the plans all over but I became extremely enamored of these 2 plans because I kind of like the offbeat stuff. The lines of the Key are fantastic. Anyway I pasted the plans together and am posting the pdfs.

Nice work Bullseye! Lets see more.

Planeman