This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:23 PM

Auster Ambulance

Here are a couple of variations of the Auster Ambulance - I guess handsome is as handsome does
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph B
Here is a scan (300 dpi) of the Bulldozer plan and article. Note that the last file #6 contains two pages.

Ralph B
Thank you for these Ralph, nice to read the article at last too.

Regards

Bridon
Apr 19, 2011, 07:56 AM

Heinkel He.111 Control Line

Please find here a Heinkel He.111 Control Line, for 2 x 2.5 cc engines.
Wingspan is 125 cm (49.2 in.).
The plan comes from a german magazine of the fifties (very likely Hobby Heft); the author was Helmut Appelt.
Apr 19, 2011, 08:47 AM
The dog ate my clearance
Quote:
Originally Posted by planeman
Here's the Clodhopper. I don't have the Talon.

Planeman
Thanks, Planeman.

P
Apr 19, 2011, 09:12 AM
Just some guy
Just aquired an O&R .61 . I am working on laser files for a New Ruler.

DJ
Apr 19, 2011, 10:09 AM

Jimmie Allen Bluebird Plan

Hi Aeromeddeler,

Would you kindly separate the Jimme Allen Bluebird plan from the rest of the article pages in the pdf you recently posted? I haven't figured out a way to do that myself with the applications I'm using (I don't have Acrobat), and would greatly appreciate a separate post of the plan alone.

If you'd be willing to email a copy of your original scan for the Bluebird plan, that would be the best source for me to work from for cleaning up and preparing a copy for the blueprint shop.

bob at scaleviews dot com

Thanks very much in advance,
Bob Keller
Last edited by scaleviews.com; Apr 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
Apr 19, 2011, 10:54 AM
A bit like this Scaleviews?

If you keep an eye on "Giveaway of the day" they repeat PDF to Jpeg converters and Jpeg to PDF similarly.
Last edited by Circlip; Apr 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Apr 19, 2011, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlip
A bit like this Scaleviews?
That's it... thanks Circlip.

Bob Keller
Apr 19, 2011, 11:33 AM
Isaiah 40:31

C119 Flying Boxcar

I said I wouldn't ask again...I have plenty of plans...but then it hit me...anyone have a C119 Flying Boxcar?

I checked the list and didn't see anything...I have been away for a week...I didn't know if anyone had posted it by chance.

This is probably my favorite link to go to !

thanks

rc
Apr 19, 2011, 12:22 PM

Dornier 215

Stablemate to the He-111.
Apr 19, 2011, 04:29 PM

ffor Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaleviews.com
Hi Aeromeddeler,

Would you kindly separate the Jimme Allen Bluebird plan from the rest of the article pages in the pdf you recently posted? I haven't figured out a way to do that myself with the applications I'm using (I don't have Acrobat), and would greatly appreciate a separate post of the plan alone.

If you'd be willing to email a copy of your original scan for the Bluebird plan, that would be the best source for me to work from for cleaning up and preparing a copy for the blueprint shop.
bob at scaleviews dot com

Thanks very much in advance,
Bob Keller
Here ya go. Original scan is that half page reproduction in the article. Ain`t scanners wonderful

Roger
Apr 19, 2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibor
Here are a couple of variations of the Auster Ambulance - I guess handsome is as handsome does
Nibor are the scans you have done ? or just pictures you have found on the web.
In case you are looking for the plan can help with Aeromodeller one.

Auster B4 Ambulance / freighter 1/8th scale for F/F or R/C Aeromodeller November 1953.
Apr 19, 2011, 05:22 PM

Grovel Grovel

After swamping poor old Scaleviews with PDF`s of Jimmie Allens Bluebird Did not realise circlip`s post was the plan alone. Is there a way to delete duplicate posts???
Another tip instead of
if you keep an eye on "Giveaway of the day" they repeat PDF to Jpeg converters and Jpeg to PDF similarly.
Never used it what dpi does it render the jpg in?????
USE GIMP it imports PDF files by the page and you set the import resolution. (admittedly whilst it will give you a 600dpi image if you want the resolution will be no better that the original, in my case 300dpi but way better that the 72dpi most converter give) you can then save to many graphic formats not just jpg

OK now to make amends I had better post some WWII to keep Swankee happy

Macchi C205V 21" span C/L Model Aircraft November 1955

ME 210 44" span C/L twin Model Aircraft September 1964

Mitsubishi Zero 36" span F/F or R/C Aeromodeller September 1973

Henschel Hs 129 36" span C/L twin model Model Aircraft June 1960
Last edited by aeromeddeler; Apr 19, 2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: I must lean to spell I must learn to priel OH I give up!
Apr 19, 2011, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibor
Stablemate to the He-111.
Nice plan...I remember this one by Captain Millani from years back, an exercise in super scale modelling...don't suppose you have a better res scan...say 300dpi?

Regards

Bridon.
Apr 19, 2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromeddeler
After swamping poor old Scaleviews with PDF`s of Jimmie Allens Bluebird Did not realise circlip`s post was the plan alone. Is there a way to delete duplicate posts???
Another tip instead of
if you keep an eye on "Giveaway of the day" they repeat PDF to Jpeg converters and Jpeg to PDF similarly.
Never used it what dpi does it render the jpg in?????
USE GIMP it imports PDF files by the page and you set the import resolution. (admittedly whilst it will give you a 600dpi image if you want the resolution will be no better that the original, in my case 300dpi but way better that the 72dpi most converter give) you can then save to many graphic formats not just jpg

OK now to make amends I had better post some WWII to keep Swankee happy

Macchi C205V 21" span C/L Model Aircraft November 1955

ME 210 44" span C/L twin Model Aircraft September 1964

Mitsubishi Zero 36" span F/F or R/C Aeromodeller September 1973

Henschel Hs 129 36" span C/L twin model Model Aircraft June 1960
Me too Aeromeddeler...me too

Bridon

Quick Reply