This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2011, 09:16 AM
Closed Account
Thanks, Paul, for the DeBolt Interceptor V plan and text PDF. Though I can't download it due to it's large size (land line and 'puter times out) it's sure to be enjoyed by those who can open the file.

Soft landings,

Joe
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2011, 09:44 AM
Daddy's pad when mama's mad
hay Joe
If you will P.M. me your mailing address i will send you the two DeBolt plans and text on CD via the U.S. post office sents i was not able to send them to you by e-mail

Kenny e
Mar 27, 2011, 10:04 AM
Closed Account
PM sent, Kenny. Thank you, my friend, for the very kind offer!

Soft landings,

Joe
Mar 27, 2011, 10:09 AM
OK,so what's the speed of dark
piperjoe; I have been having problems with my computer timing out on downloads also and it was driving me nuts. I finally found this download manager and since then have not had any problems downloading anything from here or anywhere else for that matter. The program is free, so you can get it up and running in a very shot time at no cost. Give it a try, it may be what you are looking for.

Ed

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Downlo...l?tag=rbxcrdl1
Mar 27, 2011, 10:13 AM
Closed Account
Thanks, Ed, I'll certainly look at that link. I appreciate the lead!

Soft landings,

Joe
Mar 27, 2011, 10:15 AM

Debolt plans

Not a problem Joe Glad to do it for you. I will burn them tonight when I get home. I'll send you a P.M. as soon there on the way. this is the way this hobby should be help a buddy out when you can. and sorry it has taken so long to get this worked out.

Kenny
Mar 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
P.S. the big red Pete even has a building board
Mar 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
Closed Account
Thank you, Kenny! This is what I truly love about the hobby of model aircraft. For the few that will not share their talents and assistance with other modelers, there are so many more people like yourself that will share ideas and information. And that can result in a lot of real nice friendships along the way. I hope I can return the favor.

Soft landings,

Joe
Mar 27, 2011, 10:22 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny e
P.S. the big red Pete even has a building boards

I knew there was something I liked about you!! Wish I'd thought of that when I was "on the road".

Soft landings,

Joe
Mar 27, 2011, 10:38 AM
originally a Michigan boy myself born in Pontiac 1963 lived in Waterford township till 89 before moving to Alabama.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:48 AM
Here are a couple that I found floating around on different sites and thought they would make a good addition here. The Super Pacer is a great flying plane and is tiled already for use. Hope you enjoy these. I'll have a few more later.

Ed
Mar 27, 2011, 10:52 AM
kenny e; When did they move Alabama?? I live in Georgia and the last time I checked, it was not 7662 miles from here. Must be a different Alabama then I was thinking about...............

Ed
Mar 27, 2011, 10:54 AM
old foamie
Here is an early proto-type, it was called the crusader I think, it was ahead of its the time , but went nowhere. Info on it is real scarce.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:55 AM
old foamie
Argh! Heres the scans.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:58 AM
old foamie
lets try again.