This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2011, 08:54 PM

and yet more Veron

a few more. I thought I had a few more, but they were duplicates of ones I have already posted. I hope you all enjoy...
Vince
Jan 25, 2011, 09:51 PM
vloustalot, Let me thank you very much for sharing with us your glorious Veron plan collection. It was also nice to see the printwood with them as well.All these plans have left me speechless ,all i can say is thank you again Stephen
Jan 25, 2011, 10:04 PM
I am only too glad to share with everyone. I have gotten more from this site than I have put up. I am trying to compile a list of the plans I have. When I get it done, I will post it for everyone.
Vince
Jan 26, 2011, 12:27 AM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgoMago
Before somebody find them I was able to have the scans of Matua Models Cardinal plans.
Year circa 1960-1970.
Ago

Ps :Today is my birthday..I was born in 1963
Am I a vintage or old timer modeler?
Happy Birthday AgoMago, your only as old as you feel and I'm getting younger everyday I read this thread. Thanks for the Cardinal plans.
Jan 26, 2011, 01:03 AM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY
Guys, I'm feeling the Ambroid fumes coming off this thread. Feeling 12 years old again, just wish I had 40 more to go.
Jan 26, 2011, 01:33 AM
Addicted to building...
Vince,

Thank you so much for those Veron plans. Quick work getting them posted too! Forever grateful!

Fred
Jan 26, 2011, 02:16 AM
Model Designer
Vince,

I have to also add my thanks for posting all the Veron plans - with their printwoods...

The 'work' you have saved me cannot be measured - I planned to 'draw' all those shapes - just as you draw bulkheads for a model ship using only a lines plan...

So - a big THANKYOU !

I shall concentrate on doing only the Keil Kraft plans that I have saved, now...

Keven.
Jan 26, 2011, 02:47 AM
Thank you to Vince for the Veron plans !!!!!

I am also grateful to Mr. Dave Plumpe that kindly posted yesterday the P-47 Berkeley plan.
I send him a PM about this; since I am not sure he read it, I renew here my sincere thanks to him.

Passing to other questions, does anyone has the Macchi MC.202 control line plan by Walter Musciano, described in Air Trails 1954 issue ?

I was looking also for another plan featured by Air Trails, a P-47N Thunderbolt control line with retractable undercarriage. It was a plan dated about 1946.

Thank you very much to all
Last edited by Z1007; Jan 26, 2011 at 02:54 AM.
Jan 26, 2011, 05:48 AM
Model Designer
Quote:
starcad said
Guys, I'm feeling the Ambroid fumes coming off this thread. Feeling 12 years old again, just wish I had 40 more to go.
Got to agree...

I'm also feeling about 12 - whilst playing with old plans in bitmap format...

...and also redrawing some on paper.

I hope I've 40 more to go... where's me broken razor blades...?

Thanks to ALL that have uploaded their plans.

Keven.
Jan 26, 2011, 06:32 AM
Many thanks to Vince (vloustalot) we have almost the full set with printwood of the Veron Tru-Flite rubber powered series. How many of us spent countless hours drooling over the leaflet of this series and then parting with our pocket money on a regular basis to build these little gems....ahh the smell of nostalgia!!!

The only one missing as far as I can see is No 4 the Chilton....I suspect that one will surface in due course no doubt.

Now if a similar thing was to happen with the Keil Kraft flying scale series (with printwood)......wouldn't that be a great addition here.

Many thanks for all the inputs on this thread...much appreciated from all of us 'Antique' modellers on here.

Regards.

Bridon.
Last edited by Bridon; Jan 26, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
Jan 26, 2011, 08:36 AM
Model Designer
Quote:
Bridon said
Many thanks to Vince (vloustalot) we have almost the full set with printwood of the Veron Tru-Flite rubber powered series.
Quote:
and...
The only one missing as far as I can see is No 4 the Chilton....I suspect that one will surface in due course no doubt.
I have a scan of the Chilton plans, Bridon...

...but no printwood, unfortunately.

Keven.
Jan 26, 2011, 08:40 AM
Frog's are nice. I'm about halfway thru building the Redwing.