This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 05, 2011, 10:55 PM
old foamie
Thanks Scaleviews on the plans and articule, tandem wing plans seem to be rare. The plane in the picture is called Cekoadon , and I think it was designed by a man in France and I'd love to have plan of it myself.It seems to have a bit of old timer look about it and yet it's got that unconventional look also. I'd like to see more about it also.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2011, 11:27 PM
More about Cekoadon here:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin.h.../unortho2.html
Maybe an email to Colin Hutchinson ([email protected]) could unearth a drawing?
Jan 05, 2011, 11:27 PM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY
Hey everyone, great news. I can see again. OK time to get building again and I think I've found the perfect project to begin the new year with. If you look back through this thread you'll find the plans for the BLM=CO2. I have around 4 days left before I have to go back to work so with an eFlite 370 my plan is clear. I think I will keep it as is except for adding the 2 servos, rec, and esc. Should be perfect with a 2 cell lipo and a 7X4 or 5 and I should be able to fly it in the street in front of the house.
Last edited by starcad; Jan 05, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
Jan 06, 2011, 02:25 AM
Model Designer
Old kit plan - Marquis control line 'stunt sportster' for 1.5cc diesels... with coupled flaps and elevators.

The kit included alloy legs for the trike undercarriage - and a very nice clear moulded canopy.

Keil Kraft - English kits at their best...

Scanned image completely cleaned up and imperfections removed - by me.
The .pdf is scaled at actual size, 30" wingspan...

Sorry - memory kicking in - pure nostalgia...!

Keven.
Jan 06, 2011, 03:58 AM
The Swedish Yankee
Hello Keven,
Since you are already awake (as opposed to everybody in N. America) can you please send me a link on how to go about uploading to the forum please?
OR - tell me how in in layman's terms.
I have been searching on this site on how to go about doing this but have had no luck thus far.
Sorry - I know this has probably been asked a million times.
I have a real fun looking plan that you folks might enjoy (found a couple years ago on the net for free).
Thanks in advance for any help that you or anybody else can give.
Chris
Jan 06, 2011, 04:41 AM
AMA16634...Just Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swankee
Hello Keven,
Since you are already awake (as opposed to everybody in N. America) can you please send me a link on how to go about uploading to the forum please?
OR - tell me how in in layman's terms.
I have been searching on this site on how to go about doing this but have had no luck thus far.
Sorry - I know this has probably been asked a million times.
I have a real fun looking plan that you folks might enjoy (found a couple years ago on the net for free).
Thanks in advance for any help that you or anybody else can give.
Chris
Not Keven....just one of those N. Americans that's up late....lol Here you go Chris....

Scroll down this page and click on "Go Advanced". Scroll down and under "Additional Operations" click on "Manage Attachments". A new window will open. Browse to your file and upload it. Scroll down to the bottom and close that window. The download link will appear in your thread post. You might want to preview your post to make sure it works correctly for you.

HTH's

Don
Jan 06, 2011, 04:53 AM
The Swedish Yankee
Don,
Thank you very much.
Lets see if this works. I hope you like the aircraft plan.
Jan 06, 2011, 04:55 AM
The Swedish Yankee
Wow, it worked!
Thank you again Don. That was quite easy. I figured that there would be about 900 steps to the process.
Enjoy.
Chris
Jan 06, 2011, 04:57 AM
AMA16634...Just Me
Chris,

Downloaded and opened file. Looks great. Thanks for sharing...

Don
Jan 06, 2011, 05:06 AM
KIT Designer
Thanks JMP_blackfoot
, are interesting details! I will try to create something similar
Jan 06, 2011, 05:06 AM
Model Designer
Sorry - it is so late here that we are past breakfasts - which I was away making !

I guess it's an hour later in Sweden ?

Keven.
Last edited by keven64; Jan 06, 2011 at 05:19 AM.
Jan 06, 2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keven64
I guess it's an hour later in Sweden ?
It is...
Jan 06, 2011, 06:30 AM
The Swedish Yankee
Here is another Freebie I found. I'm not sure about the date since the 3-view mentions 1970 but sheet one mentions 1971
Nice looking torpedo shaped, wood covered biplane with a sad history - only 2 or 3 were ever built (the real airplane that is).

No worries Keven, since Don doesn't sleep he answered my question.

Who ever sent the link for the pdf. creator - Thank you. Now all I have to do is play with it for a while along with Adobe and see if I can figure some things out.
Chris
Jan 06, 2011, 10:20 AM
pd1
pd1

Focke Wulf Stosser

1956 Aero Modeler plan Focke Wulf Stosser
Jan 06, 2011, 10:28 AM
pd1
pd1

Westland Lysander

I thought for sure someone would have posted a "Lizzy" before now.

37 1/2 Lysander, I believe by Paul Plecan.
Can anyone confirm?

Quick Reply