Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Liquidity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 23, 2010, 05:02 AM
Did you get it on video?
Flying-Monkey's Avatar
oh look, another...
Jul 23, 2010, 05:04 AM
Did you get it on video?
Flying-Monkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evel Knievel
Yea... 5000' higher than central GA. I think its just an altitude thing.
carb is not getting ad much air...
Jul 23, 2010, 06:11 AM
Registered User
HA! Pud got owned this morning.
Jul 23, 2010, 06:53 AM
Registered User
Pudknocker71's Avatar
On the other hand I slept till 7..who's the rere now M'er F'er?
Jul 23, 2010, 07:02 AM
rc late model racing
bandit03's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity
so I am only getting my Area 51 is max at 6000rpm swinging a 23x8 xoar prop. This seems low.

Am I just being a rere?
try a smaller prop like a 22 8 thats what i run on my da 50
Last edited by bandit03; Jul 23, 2010 at 07:20 AM.
Jul 23, 2010, 07:10 AM
KING of PING!
JDMCARPETS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudknocker71
On the other hand I slept till 7..who's the rere now M'er F'er?
it will keep getting later and later,the more depressed he gets
Jul 23, 2010, 07:23 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit03
try a smaller prop like a 22 8

Yeah that is the other option, however the manual states that I shoudl be hitting between 6700-7200 with a 22-8 and a 23-8 prop..

I need the thrust up here also. I was hoping the 23 would give me the performance I need.


On the flip side, these are going on a Giant Stinger and on my Crop duster, So power will not be a problem either way..
Jul 23, 2010, 07:36 AM
Registered User
Notoriousjo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudknocker71
On the other hand I slept till 7..who's the rere now M'er F'er?
Makes me wonder whos really winning.
Jul 23, 2010, 07:45 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Dave Burrow's Avatar
I'm camping at HHAEFI5 in my camper. I'm to old to be getting up off the ground any more!
Jul 23, 2010, 07:53 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Hey ya'll. Just got this message from a friend..

hey chris i have a few planes i want to sell if you are somebody you know might be interested. hanger 9 freenzy(new in box) 68.5" long with 61" wingspan, 3d plane, i paid 190 for it 3 years ago but i will take 125.00 for it. also i have a seagull model superstar(new in box) 120.00(with extra set of wings). also i have a 46 size Phoenix Models Super Decathlon (been crashed but rebuilt really well) 30.00, and i have a hanger 9 40 size twist(been crashed but rebuilt fly's really nice), 20.00, and a phoenix p51 pylon racer for 30.00 dollars. let me know if you know somebody that might want these planes, i am loaded down with doctor bills right now and could use the money to pay some of them.
Jul 23, 2010, 08:06 AM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
hello from starbucks in fernindina beach fla!!
Jul 23, 2010, 08:24 AM
Registered User
Notoriousjo's Avatar
i would like to see the 46 size Phoenix Models Super Decathlon
Jul 23, 2010, 08:25 AM
Registered User
Notoriousjo's Avatar
Sup Matt
Jul 23, 2010, 08:48 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines
Hey ya'll. Just got this message from a friend..

hey chris i have a few planes i want to sell if you are somebody you know might be interested. hanger 9 freenzy(new in box) 68.5" long with 61" wingspan, 3d plane, i paid 190 for it 3 years ago but i will take 125.00 for it. also i have a seagull model superstar(new in box) 120.00(with extra set of wings). also i have a 46 size Phoenix Models Super Decathlon (been crashed but rebuilt really well) 30.00, and i have a hanger 9 40 size twist(been crashed but rebuilt fly's really nice), 20.00, and a phoenix p51 pylon racer for 30.00 dollars. let me know if you know somebody that might want these planes, i am loaded down with doctor bills right now and could use the money to pay some of them.
tell him to ship the Freenzy and Superstar to me
Last edited by Liquidity; Jul 23, 2010 at 08:54 AM.
Jul 23, 2010, 09:12 AM
Did you get it on video?
Flying-Monkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity
tell him to ship the Freenzy and Superstar to me
...for free.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion ignore this thread- entered in error- you definetly should not look in here fats_nz Sailboats 31 Sep 15, 2010 07:30 AM
Yippee! Ignore This Thread for 20 and under anti-gravity Chit Chat 535 Apr 10, 2010 10:06 AM
Discussion Ignore this thread Dario G Micro Ready-to-Fly 0 Mar 26, 2010 08:37 PM
Discussion Please ignore this closed thread Rob-ATL Atlanta Area RC 0 Mar 01, 2010 10:36 AM