Feb 15, 2013, 12:29 AM
No conspiracy in theory
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyJake
WOAI, you put the airport call sign it tells you what planes visit.
Can't find a place to do that......all I have is WOAI installer,
it shows a list of airports a plane will visit, but noplace to enter the airport code.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2013, 07:29 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Its on the Airports page
Feb 15, 2013, 12:07 PM
No conspiracy in theory
AhHa!
Feb 15, 2013, 12:10 PM
No conspiracy in theory
Meanwhile.....in the dryer.......
Feb 15, 2013, 05:00 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Reinstalling FSX so might not have it running to fly. I might see if I can move stick and headset to other pc if not too much prob. then I should be ok
Later
Feb 15, 2013, 05:11 PM
You guys are too complex on this stuff, I'm lost. I will fly my little flivvers and watch. I will try to fly tonight later.

Mike, Looks like a "Scardy Cat".
Feb 15, 2013, 05:11 PM
No conspiracy in theory
Haven't seen any GA planes yet, but Kennedy had a bunch!
Feb 15, 2013, 05:27 PM
No conspiracy in theory
AX,
He was just fine till he was about 3 & a lightnin bolt struck about 200 yds from him as I was letting him in the door! Ever since then he's just more comfortable holed up someplace!
As long as he thinks he's safe then he sleeps the "sleep of the dead" & little will wake him!

I'll try to catch you later!
Mike.
Feb 15, 2013, 09:07 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
I have never had such a problem uninstalling a program in my life then pc #2 decided to go down
I got to get back to fixing this one
Feb 15, 2013, 10:11 PM
No conspiracy in theory
What program are you undoing?
Feb 16, 2013, 12:40 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorski
What program are you undoing?
I wanted to install SDK and needed a fresh install. Only took 6 hours

But its on here now
Feb 16, 2013, 01:01 AM
No conspiracy in theory
Well,
Glad you got it done!
My little brother & some of his family is in town from Myakka City so i'll probably be a bit sporadic this weekend.
But i've got a little AI showing up, not as much GA as i'd like but it's getting there!
Feb 16, 2013, 09:16 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Did you max your GA traffic slider, should add more? I took that GA program out as it took all mine out instead of add.
Today I'll pick out my favorite planes and get them installed, then add all the scenery files. That should take a couple days
Feb 16, 2013, 06:30 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Well with all this COLD A$$ weather I started working on FSX, now I'm gonna convert some FS9 Military traffic to FSX and put them on here.

Mike don't put any FS9 traffic or planes in FSX(unless they have been converted or you won't see any FSX traffic. I think that is why the C-130 didn't show up on PC#1.

Well I now have a clean install on that drive and can go from there.

Quick Reply