May 23, 2011, 10:42 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAFLYER61
If you remeber we were posting about FSX because that forum would go for weeks and nobody would say a word. Like you said sorry talking about different kinds of airplanes bothered them so bad.

Glad we have our little home over here, where we can talk about anything we want.

speaking of which here is the latest pictures of the flaps. These are down about 50 degrees so this is a little lower than they should be for flying, but I wanted them down to show off in the pictures.

Roger
Roger
You the MAN!!!!!!!
That is really looking GREAT....

10-4 on our world

JT
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2011, 04:54 PM
Hey JT, here is a little motion demo of the flaps. I can't wait to see them ALL working together.

Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVugXlqyjA
May 23, 2011, 05:40 PM
Very impressive roger. That is going to look so cool in the air. JT's going to have a sweet flying airplane.

Anybody going to be on tonight?

HT
May 23, 2011, 06:29 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
I'll be on after while, working on my truck..

JT
May 23, 2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Hey JT, here is a little motion demo of the flaps. I can't wait to see them ALL working together.

Roger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVugXlqyjA
Is that some background noise or is there a servo binding up a bit?

Ed
May 23, 2011, 08:19 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it on this evening, I got busy and then my brother was on the computer.

Here is the video of the T-28's first flight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xqGoZxOvqEQ

HT
May 23, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well ED, You have a keen ear. But this is just running them on my Heli Radio with them set up in the Pitch and Throttle channel I have adjusted nothing (like end points, centering, ect.) I just wanted them to move. They are not "Top of the line DIGITAL servos" they are relatively cheap "Metal Gear" servos to do the job. So they are more noisy than the good ones but they will work. Especially after JT gets me his radio that he is going to use and I can really set them up right.

HT, that is one awesome little plane, you could do "Lazy Eights" all day. Looks like a blast of fun...

Roger
May 23, 2011, 09:09 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
I guess I came in late and all were gone. I did try to have a session but FSX kept crashing, not Gamespy???
Closing tomorrow so catch y'all later

JT
May 24, 2011, 08:11 PM
I was no but didn't see anybody. I did a short hop in the Scout. Then FSX started acting weird so I called it a night.

HT
May 24, 2011, 08:48 PM
I have been doing a little work on my Cessna Cardinal. It has been months and months since I worked on it, I just had to do something. It has been blistering HOT down here in Florida like 98 every day for the last week. Tomorrow I have to work outside on two jobs, my second one I can't even start till 2:30 so it will be HOT. Sorryo I missed tonight, but maybe tomorrow night I will be on the COOL off in the A/C

Roger
May 24, 2011, 08:58 PM
O.K. this is the last time I swear, I am now "AlfaXray1" like my FSX name (sort of). So this will be the only name I use from now on.......really.

Roger
May 25, 2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
I have been doing a little work on my Cessna Cardinal. It has been months and months since I worked on it, I just had to do something. It has been blistering HOT down here in Florida like 98 every day for the last week. Tomorrow I have to work outside on two jobs, my second one I can't even start till 2:30 so it will be HOT. Sorryo I missed tonight, but maybe tomorrow night I will be on the COOL off in the A/C

Roger
Its funny that it is so hot over there because it has been unseasonably chilly over here in northern CA. I am definitely not complaining because it can get up around 100-110 degrees here in the summer, which is NOT fun. Catch you guys later if you are around.

HT
May 25, 2011, 12:39 PM
Well I managed to sqeeze in a little flight this morning in the Diamond. Took my daughter along with here Nikon D-90 to get some shots. Sort of a 50 Birthday gift to myself. Beautiful morning.

Roger
May 25, 2011, 03:37 PM
Here you can see my "Takeoff and even the landing were exceptional" Well in my humble opinion anyway.

Me and my daughter flying the Diamond (2 min 51 sec)

Roger
May 25, 2011, 07:28 PM
Very fine landing Roger. You can fly my airplane anytime.

Today we had wind and rain. Not good flying weather in the least.

I won't make it on tonight as I have some work I have to finish up.

HT

Quick Reply