Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by mullinspsm
Jets are for kids-of all ages
HT,

I thought you got scared of me closing in with my Tomcat, I had followed you over the top and into a dive you looked like you were "jinking" and I was just pretending to set my gunsight on you and "pop" you dissappeared.

Oh, well I understand computer problems, too. Mine got so choppy a little later JT, sounded like he was Chinese. So I had to stop early too.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2011, 01:26 PM
Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullinspsm View Post
HT,

I thought you got scared of me closing in with my Tomcat, I had followed you over the top and into a dive you looked like you were "jinking" and I was just pretending to set my gunsight on you and "pop" you dissappeared.

Oh, well I understand computer problems, too. Mine got so choppy a little later JT, sounded like he was Chinese. So I had to stop early too.
That's funny,

A quick question for you Roger,
In the multiplayer log in screen it has a "Network Settings" button, when you go into yours, what are the port ranges?

That might be why you have a better connection, just a thought.

HT
Old Jan 12, 2011, 03:08 PM
HT,

This is my settings...
Old Jan 12, 2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
HT,

This is my settings...
Cool thanks, I will try those and see if my connection gets better.

Thanks again,
HT
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:26 PM
Find More Posts by ErcoupeEd
Hi fellas!
I'm in Flint Michigan, attending company meetings, staying in a nice hotel here, but their internet service is the sssssssllllllloooooowwwwwwesssssstttt
I have ever experienced!
My old Win 95 dial up PC I retired years ago was at least 5 times faster than this thing!
Ed

Hopefully be home tomorrow evening.

Ed
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErcoupeEd View Post
Hi fellas!
I'm in Flint Michigan, attending company meetings, staying in a nice hotel here, but their internet service is the sssssssllllllloooooowwwwwwesssssstttt
I have ever experienced!
My old Win 95 dial up PC I retired years ago was at least 5 times faster than this thing!
Ed

Hopefully be home tomorrow evening.

Ed
That stinks, does the hotel have a business center? Normally the internet is really zippy on that computer.

HT
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:02 PM
Tonights quick session.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 07:53 AM
Find More Posts by WhiskeyJake
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Camera Probs bad angles?? Roger did you drop wing tanks? I saw them while flying but not in pictures...............
Old Jan 13, 2011, 09:23 AM
JT,

Yes, I always drop the tanks first thing before takeoff. I guess your computer don't know that......dumb computer.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by ErcoupeEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkerTyphoon View Post
That stinks, does the hotel have a business center? Normally the internet is really zippy on that computer.

HT
These computers were in their business center!
Old Jan 13, 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErcoupeEd View Post
These computers were in their business center!
That definitely stinks, I thought you were using the wireless stuff they try to sell to you when you check in. Well at least you are back now!

HT
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:08 PM
Here are my pics from the last two sessions. The interior of the Citation X is really detailed.

Tonight was fun, it was too bad I didn't make it all the way to Lakeland, or wherever we were going.

HT
Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:28 PM
Good practice run, as Rick and I are hoping to be able to Fly down to Sun N Fun 2011 around April 1. Same flight as tonight. JT, I like that ARX with the flames...
Old Jan 14, 2011, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by WhiskeyJake
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
I had nothing but PC problems last night, bout ready to reinstall the whole mess.
Roger didn't know I was in a ARX, as I chose one plane came in something else with blue and red screens.
I'll get it fixed and be back.......................... opcorn:

Edit
See what I mean, supposed to be two popcorns and one green smilie???????????????????????????????????????
Old Jan 14, 2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkerTyphoon View Post
Here are my pics from the last two sessions. The interior of the Citation X is really detailed.

Tonight was fun, it was too bad I didn't make it all the way to Lakeland, or wherever we were going.
HT
Well it helps if you actually load the pics, sorry about that,

Quote:
Good practice run, as Rick and I are hoping to be able to Fly down to Sun N Fun 2011 around April 1. Same flight as tonight. JT, I like that ARX with the flames...
Roger,
I was in an ARX for a little bit last night. I had thought you were calling me JT instead of HT but I couldn't tell for sure as my sound was a bit crackly last night.