Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 01, 2012, 09:07 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Yea.... But the extra would fly soooooo much better...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2012, 10:08 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines
yea.... But the extra would fly soooooo much better...
+1 agree!!!! :d
Dec 01, 2012, 03:47 PM
Huckin around the Shire
Enterprise7's Avatar
The extra is a pretty new design. I don't think the Katana is, Also the katana will probably be heavier, with a higher wing loading.
Dec 01, 2012, 06:21 PM
Registered User
Watching this video makes me want the sebart though!

Gernot bruckmann and katana S120E (5 min 40 sec)
Dec 01, 2012, 07:53 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Sebart is good... But. Gernot can fly a brick like that!!!!
Dec 01, 2012, 08:53 PM
Registered User
Hi can Someone Help me i Have a Ef extra 70 exp my setup is hacker A60-6XS WITH CASTLE ICE 100 , CASTLE BEC PRO 3 hitec 5685 hv and 2 hitec 7245 hv for the elevator , the receiver is a jr 921 , xoar prop 21x10 that its pretty much my setup zyppy compact 6s 5800mah and zyppy 5000 mah

the help i need is because the plane is very Nose heavy im using the bateria back to the wing tube and 3x1/4oz of lead on the tail wheel

what can i do to save some weight on the front??
Dec 01, 2012, 08:55 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise7
I run mine on a Hacker A60-6XS and a 20x10 prop. I am trying a Mejzlik 20x10E light I got from DA 2 weeks ago. The prop is super light and spool up is instant essentially. Gens Ace 6S 5300 30Cs. I get about 6 minutes in hard 3D flying.
you dont feel your plane Nose heavy with you setup?
Dec 01, 2012, 11:04 PM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanopla
Hi can Someone Help me i Have a Ef extra 70 exp my setup is hacker A60-6XS WITH CASTLE ICE 100 , CASTLE BEC PRO 3 hitec 5685 hv and 2 hitec 7245 hv for the elevator , the receiver is a jr 921 , xoar prop 21x10 that its pretty much my setup zyppy compact 6s 5800mah and zyppy 5000 mah

the help i need is because the plane is very Nose heavy im using the bateria back to the wing tube and 3x1/4oz of lead on the tail wheel

what can i do to save some weight on the front??
Are you balancing on the wing tube?
Dec 02, 2012, 08:28 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw357_23043
Are you balancing on the wing tube?
Yes , the batteries Touching the Wing tube , when i go Inverted the Plane goes Down quickly

im Using Plastic Standoff of 1.25" for the Motor
Last edited by jmanopla; Dec 02, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
Dec 02, 2012, 08:36 AM
Registered User
can someone Using the Hacker A60-6XS show me a picture of his setup , maybe a picture of the Motor Setup and Distance??
Dec 02, 2012, 08:38 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanopla
Yes , the batteries Touching the Wing tube , when i go Inverted the Plane goes Down quickly

im Using Plastic Standoff of 1.25" for the Motor
How are you checking your CG?
Dec 02, 2012, 08:44 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanopla
can someone Using the Hacker A60-6XS show me a picture of his setup , maybe a picture of the Motor Setup and Distance??
Can you take a picture of your setup?
Dec 02, 2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw357_23043
Can you take a picture of your setup?

yes let me Come Back to Panama and i Send the Picture -- Right Know im On Bolivia Working

thanks for all
Dec 02, 2012, 09:58 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanopla
yes let me Come Back to Panama and i Send the Picture -- Right Know im On Bolivia Working

thanks for all
No problem! I'm usually good at spotting these types of problems. Just curious but what are you using for standoffs?
Dec 02, 2012, 12:27 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw357_23043
No problem! I'm usually good at spotting these types of problems. Just curious but what are you using for standoffs?


Plastic Spacer like this


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion EXTREME FLIGHT 48" Extra 300 EXP. VIDEO ADDED! hemituda 3D Flying 10087 Yesterday 07:23 PM
Discussion Extreme Flight RC 48" Extra 300 EXP Build mxcop 3D Flying 404 Apr 14, 2015 08:07 PM
Discussion Extreme Flight 70" Extra 300 EXP!?!?!? Safety Hawk 3D Flying 104 Sep 10, 2012 11:33 AM
Sold NEW IN BOX Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP ARF 48" red - will ship xraydoc Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Jan 16, 2010 08:55 PM
Video Extreme Flight RC Extra 300 EXP 48" Teaser video! Jvdo Electric Plane Talk 6 Oct 21, 2009 02:48 PM