Thread Tools
Nov 02, 2012, 09:35 AM
Registered User
bmoney69's Avatar
cool...thanks guys.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2012, 09:36 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
I have used the life packs!! I love the bec pro!!!
Nov 02, 2012, 09:38 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
On my 70, I use 2s 1300mAh LiPos.

I have not had good experiences with A123s, and like the convenience and prices of LiPo's...
Latest blog entry: 68% Pitts Challenger SMASHED
Nov 02, 2012, 09:39 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
I have used the life packs!! I love the bec pro!!!
I just got one of those. I have been using the Fromeco Sahara's (and LOVE them!), and took the BEC Pro in with a trade.
Latest blog entry: 68% Pitts Challenger SMASHED
Nov 02, 2012, 10:55 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
I have used the life packs!! I love the bec pro!!!
Yeah but if the pack becomes disconnected (like mine did 2 weeks ago ) all the love in the world will not save that plane. I had to dead stick and was able to land due to the life pack.
Nov 02, 2012, 02:17 PM
Registered User
bmoney69's Avatar
just ordered a hyperion lifepo4 2100. hopefully i'll have better luck then the A123 1100.
Nov 02, 2012, 08:39 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw357_23043 View Post
Yeah but if the pack becomes disconnected (like mine did 2 weeks ago ) all the love in the world will not save that plane. I had to dead stick and was able to land due to the life pack.
This is true!! I figure I would kill it. Before something like that happened!!!
Nov 06, 2012, 03:43 PM
Registered User
bmoney69's Avatar
got my Hyperion Lifepo4 2100 and cycled it and all looks good. however, in the box had this strange thing.....it was packaged in it's own little bag and everything.....anyone have any idea what it is?
Nov 06, 2012, 03:52 PM
Extremely Twisted
cwojcik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoney69 View Post
got my Hyperion Lifepo4 2100 and cycled it and all looks good. however, in the box had this strange thing.....it was packaged in it's own little bag and everything.....anyone have any idea what it is?
That's a hook to put on the package when hanging it on pegboard in the hobby shop.

Took me a while to figure it out too!
Nov 08, 2012, 10:03 PM
Registered User
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352433777.758680.jpg
Views: 117
Size: 146.8 KB
Description:
Got it done, just waiting to maiden it.
Nov 09, 2012, 06:46 AM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcpicard View Post
Attachment 5291203
Got it done, just waiting to maiden it.
You're going to love that plane. What kv motor are you running?
Nov 09, 2012, 08:47 AM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoney69 View Post
got my Hyperion Lifepo4 2100 and cycled it and all looks good. however, in the box had this strange thing.....it was packaged in it's own little bag and everything.....anyone have any idea what it is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwojcik View Post
That's a hook to put on the package when hanging it on pegboard in the hobby shop.

Took me a while to figure it out too!
hahahhahahaaa
Nov 09, 2012, 01:20 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw357_23043 View Post
You're going to love that plane. What kv motor are you running?
380 on 6s 5300 gens ace, gonna try to maiden it this afternoon, I have the 70 inch 3dhs velox, but was looking for something more precise to add to the hanger.
Nov 09, 2012, 04:05 PM
Shut up and Fly!!!
jw357_23043's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcpicard View Post
380 on 6s 5300 gens ace, gonna try to maiden it this afternoon, I have the 70 inch 3dhs velox, but was looking for something more precise to add to the hanger.
That should do the trick. I run an 8s 5000 310kv Motrofly setup on mine. But I'm a power junky too!! Hope your flight is good!
Nov 11, 2012, 08:10 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
I have the 350kv on mine I believe. It's awesome. 380 would be better but I wanted it wound a little lower. Need a good set of batteries now!! Mine are about 2 years old.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion EXTREME FLIGHT 48" Extra 300 EXP. VIDEO ADDED! hemituda 3D Flying 10035 Mar 13, 2017 08:14 AM
Discussion Extreme Flight RC 48" Extra 300 EXP Build mxcop 3D Flying 404 Apr 14, 2015 08:07 PM
Discussion Extreme Flight 70" Extra 300 EXP!?!?!? Safety Hawk 3D Flying 104 Sep 10, 2012 11:33 AM
Sold NEW IN BOX Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP ARF 48" red - will ship xraydoc Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Jan 16, 2010 08:55 PM
Video Extreme Flight RC Extra 300 EXP 48" Teaser video! Jvdo Electric Plane Talk 6 Oct 21, 2009 02:48 PM