Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Jan 26, 2013, 05:13 AM
kinderkram is offline
Find More Posts by kinderkram
OS Sponsor
kinderkram's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyifamppowered View Post
HI
Has anyone been able to get the cheap sonar that HKn selling to work,
If so please share your secerts
My grey hair is geting worst trying !!!!
MultiWii requires an I2C sonar like the SRF2 - SRF10:
http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1282
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:57 AM
onlyifamppowered is offline
Find More Posts by onlyifamppowered
Registered User
onlyifamppowered's Avatar
Thanks
So HK is selling something that does not do what they claim....
Thats not like them,,,,
Old Jan 26, 2013, 02:13 PM
sparklet is offline
Find More Posts by sparklet
Registered User
Has anyone tried, and more importantly got it to work, the cheap controller from H.K ?

It was mentioned on here a few pages back and costs around $12.

I was tempted but don't know if it will work with the multiwii code. I have several of the original wii motion + setups but this looked attractive for the price.... if it works !

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Interface.html
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:22 PM
Freakazoid is offline
Find More Posts by Freakazoid
Registered User
Freakazoid's Avatar
Id steer clear of that one. The sensors on it are old.
Do yourself a favor and spend 6 more bucks for a witespy flip.
Those MPU6050 work a treat.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:18 AM
reinhpe is offline
Find More Posts by reinhpe
Registered User
reinhpe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyifamppowered View Post
Thanks
So HK is selling something that does not do what they claim....
Thats not like them,,,,
Is not really true - with the MegaPirate sw it will work!

Peter
Old Jan 27, 2013, 11:56 AM
sparklet is offline
Find More Posts by sparklet
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Id steer clear of that one. The sensors on it are old.
Do yourself a favor and spend 6 more bucks for a witespy flip.
Those MPU6050 work a treat.
Thanks for that. I have spare wii motion + setups but was tempted by the low price. I did have some doubts about it so will give it a miss.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 05:39 AM
jbalat is offline
Find More Posts by jbalat
Registered User
For those of you that still have some vibration problems then I Just made a short video on using a smartphone to balance your props
Balance your Quad Using a Smartphone (2 min 26 sec)
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:28 AM
madushan2008 is offline
Find More Posts by madushan2008
Registered User

MultiWii Plane flip & hover


i'm new to rc planes so i put a multiwii fc to my plane & did some modifications
if i want to hover my plane i just want to flip a switch .
i think this is the best way to hover and fly without crashing my plane .
thank you very much Alex & multiwii team for the nice work

MultiWii plane YAK55 yak55 flip & hover (1 min 0 sec)


32" YAK55 hover with multiwii test #2 (0 min 17 sec)
Old Jan 29, 2013, 01:41 PM
Cid156 is offline
Find More Posts by Cid156
Registered User
Cid156's Avatar
Hello,
I am looking for something similar but without the arms
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/mini-micr...ard-only-.html
Old Jan 29, 2013, 03:38 PM
Ceros007 is offline
Find More Posts by Ceros007
Registered User
Ceros007's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by madushan2008 View Post
i'm new to rc planes so i put a multiwii fc to my plane & did some modifications
if i want to hover my plane i just want to flip a switch .
i think this is the best way to hover and fly without crashing my plane .
thank you very much Alex & multiwii team for the nice work
Nice work
Old Jan 29, 2013, 03:50 PM
kinderkram is offline
Find More Posts by kinderkram
OS Sponsor
kinderkram's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid156 View Post
Hello,
I am looking for something similar but without the arms
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/mini-micr...ard-only-.html
So you're looking for a mini flight controller?
Take the "original" NanoWii:
http://flyduino.net/Multikopter-FC-Multiwii_1
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:31 PM
mr.incredible is offline
Find More Posts by mr.incredible
An ordinary sort of incredible
mr.incredible's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid156 View Post
Hello,
I am looking for something similar but without the arms
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/mini-micr...ard-only-.html
Can't get much better or cheaper than this...
http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/fli...ontroller.html
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:34 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
I think he need one that has the brushed motor driver.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 30, 2013, 01:16 PM
Cid156 is offline
Find More Posts by Cid156
Registered User
Cid156's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram View Post
So you're looking for a mini flight controller?
Take the "original" NanoWii:
http://flyduino.net/Multikopter-FC-Multiwii_1
Yes but I want something for brushed motor. The esc are already on the board. The target is a quad below 25gr
Old Jan 30, 2013, 01:18 PM
Cid156 is offline
Find More Posts by Cid156
Registered User
Cid156's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dialfonzo View Post
i think he need one that has the brushed motor driver.
+1:d