MultiWiiCopter (previously TriWiiCopter) - Page 1703 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Mar 19, 2012, 07:42 AM
Registered User
Yeah.. Where I live they don't even know what it is.. I asked in my town hall to the people that are working for my town and they didn't even knew if I need a license for it.. So I just fly, carefully in a park... Or in my own yard ofcourse..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2012, 08:04 AM
X-Ikarus
Reflex1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessestr
I didn't say it wasn't dangerous.. But informing the major of the city is a little bit too overreacted I think. He should just be warned and he shouldn't be doing this in the future..
I think it's under reactive ....
The relevant Flight authorities should be contacted
and this public danger should be stopped and prosecuted
to protect his local population and genuine R/C fliers rights.

Dramada has been warned many times about his unsafe flying,
he has ignored all advice ...

Don't forget he runs a business , his interest is only money
Once he has ruined R/C flying for you/us, he will simply find another way
to charge for Photos and Videos.

Jessestr. stop changing your posts it's annoying
Last edited by Reflex1; Mar 19, 2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: added info
Mar 19, 2012, 08:09 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex1
I think it's under reactive ....
The relevant Flight authorities should be contacted
and this public danger should be stopped and prosecuted
to protect his local population and genuine R/C fliers rights.

Dramada has been warned many times about his unsafe flying,
he has ignored all advice ...

Don't forget he runs a business , his interest is only money
Once he has ruined R/C flying for you/us, he will simply find another way
to charge for Photos and Videos.
Didn't knew he was warned before..
Then I agree ! Sorry!
Mar 19, 2012, 08:14 AM
X-Ikarus
Reflex1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessestr
didn't knew he was warned before..
Then i agree ! Sorry!
+1
Mar 19, 2012, 08:14 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
jhsa's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessestr
Yeah.. Where I live they don't even know what it is.. I asked in my town hall to the people that are working for my town and they didn't even knew if I need a license for it.. So I just fly, carefully in a park... Or in my own yard ofcourse..
Yes, here they didn't know much about it either.... until some idiots started flying over other peoples property/gardens with cameras, invading their privacy..
Now it's getting regulated.. One day you will have to be certified to fly models, and you have to fly only models that you buy already certified by the authorities. That means you couldn't build your models anymore.. Sounds fun huuh??
Mar 19, 2012, 08:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsa
Yes, here they didn't know much about it either.... until some idiots started flying over other peoples property/gardens with cameras, invading their privacy..
Now it's getting regulated.. One day you will have to be certified to fly models, and you have to fly only models that you buy already certified by the authorities. That means you couldn't build your models anymore.. Sounds fun huuh??
Not really ! People should stop acting stupid !
Mar 19, 2012, 10:29 AM
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by daign
see below.

thats not the hex, thats openpilot doing an amazing job.

I'm about to give multiwii another shot though
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeek
built a hexa frame today came out really light. chrome plated aluminum.
got it up in the air yesterday. need to get the PID's dialed in. Very loose now, would like much tighter as I'm going to set this up for FPV. All I've done so far was turn P up by a few points. Flying with ACC and Mag Enabled.

skip to the middle of the video:

Untitled (5 min 34 sec)
Mar 19, 2012, 10:35 AM
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
.....
Mar 19, 2012, 10:36 AM
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
Moron!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramida
2.4ghz interferences on urban flying- frsky system.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:56 AM
Registered User
M4d_D's Avatar
i cannot program my miniwii

it shows avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

regardless of which programmer and which board i coose in tools --- any help here ?
Mar 19, 2012, 11:06 AM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
JussiH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4d_D
i cannot program my miniwii

it shows avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

regardless of which programmer and which board i coose in tools --- any help here ?
You should probably ask in the Miniwii thread. I dont always keep pace here.... Sounds like the bootloader is acting up....but Email or PM me and we will work out a solution.
Mar 19, 2012, 11:33 AM
Urban Aerial Photography
Starring in alphabetical order:
  • captaingeek
  • EnigmaSoar
  • glofuel
  • jhsa
  • Jessestr
  • JussiH
  • Reflex1

Flying shepherd (4 min 28 sec)
Mar 19, 2012, 11:53 AM
master of the universe
captaingeek's Avatar
im glad you dont live in the USA! but yea we really don't need idiots like you ruining this hobby for the rest of us. one mistake where you crash into someone's car or a pedestrian and its going to change the hobby for all of us. one bad apple...
Mar 19, 2012, 11:55 AM
X-Ikarus
Reflex1's Avatar
Dramida's future
Mar 19, 2012, 12:44 PM
Urban Aerial Photography
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex1
Dramida's future
The picture's meta-tag is Alcatraz- DRAMIDA, not Dramada! Be more careful with SEO!

And for the strong and dare ones who really appreciate the challenge, this is the very first height attempt in a quadcopter, now in HD

MWC rulez, thanks Alex and the crew.

800m height quadcopter fpv, 74 Kmph speed (8 min 4 sec)