Jan 27, 2011, 10:06 AM

New board - PARIS - Aerial Photo board

Just to let all those people emailing me that our new 'PARIS' v2.0 boards developed from the warthox board have been flight tested and are shipping now. These boards feature 3 additional outputs from the Pro Mini to drive concurrently two camera servos in a Tri or quad; 8 mounting holes in the std pattern to allow for quad+ and/or quad X; Onboard 3v3 IC 500ma and onboard Pin12 diode requested by AlexinParis. This diode and the 3.3 allow full compatibility with original WiiŽ MP+ and ALSO allows for CLONES which will not handle 5v. The board also carry additional pin-outs for Bluetooth wireless/and or LCD for developers going this way. Board also runs a HEX or a Y6 with a PPM sum receiver.

If you keep the weight under 50g (two boards) the shipping is only $3 worldwide airmail - no tracking

cheers Quinton
AlouetteIII
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
New board - PARIS - Aerial Photo board
Quinton- check on PayPal, says unable to complete on my end??
Jan 27, 2011, 10:23 AM
SILURIA / UK
Very nice Quinton.
Just ordered one for my second Tri - it was born today with its first flight. And is looking very stable already without any real tuning
Jan 27, 2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt
Quinton- check on PayPal, says unable to complete on my end??
PM sent.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikra
Very nice Quinton.
Just ordered one for my second Tri - it was born today with its first flight. And is looking very stable already without any real tuning
@ Shikra - In it's simple form my tri is always really nice to fly on Alex's Multiwiicopter software - just so precise and stable with great authority from the tail. These boards make it hard to fail - I put two together and had them flying first go today. I am getting pretty quick at stripping a WiiŽ MP+ down now!
Jan 27, 2011, 10:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardkalaf
Alex!!

Good to see you´re back.

Did you see my post with the video you asked?

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=7509
on your video, we can see there is only 5 rising edges on the stream.
channel 1= time difference between rising egde 1 and 2
channel 2= time difference between rising egde 2 and 3
channel 3= time difference between rising egde 3 and 4
channel 4= time difference between rising egde 4 and 5
no way to distinguish a channel 5

The soft works like this.
You can maybe double the last channel to have another rising edge on the stream.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:51 AM
OS Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlouetteIII
Just to let all those people emailing me that our new 'PARIS' v2.0 boards developed from the warthox board have been flight tested and are shipping now. These boards feature 3 additional outputs from the Pro Mini to drive concurrently two camera servos in a Tri or quad; 8 mounting holes in the std pattern to allow for quad+ and/or quad X; Onboard 3v3 IC 500ma and onboard Pin12 diode requested by AlexinParis. This diode and the 3.3 allow full compatibility with original WiiŽ MP+ and ALSO allows for CLONES which will not handle 5v. The board also carry additional pin-outs for Bluetooth wireless/and or LCD for developers going this way. Board also runs a HEX or a Y6 with a PPM sum receiver.

If you keep the weight under 50g (two boards) the shipping is only $3 worldwide airmail - no tracking

cheers Quinton
AlouetteIII
Looking great!

A pity that there's no space for the ELV BMA020 bob.
That'll make the board complete!
Jan 27, 2011, 11:09 AM
master of the universe
got my adxl345 acc and baro can't wait to test them out.

are the schmatics in berklys blog https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1340771 still the way to go?

once 1.6 is gold there going to be any changes? should i wait? im running a tri at them moment and know that for a quad some of the pin outs have been changed.

anyone know which schematic is the best option 1 or 2?
Jan 27, 2011, 01:12 PM
I've experimented with the battery alarm for 2S.

Using a divider resistors of 47k and 68k I get the following adc results :

8.4v = 1009
8.0v = 960
7.5v = 900
7.4v = 887
7.0v = 840
6.6v = 800
6.5v = 780
6.0v = 725

Hope this helps someone!

Ben.
Jan 27, 2011, 01:27 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram
Looking great!

A pity that there's no space for the ELV BMA020 bob.
That'll make the board complete!

hope for a new revision.
Jan 27, 2011, 01:31 PM
What can be the reason for some very rare buzzer beeps while flying/hovering with some little shake at this moment (full lipo)? Maybe a i2c error and reset??!
Jan 27, 2011, 01:50 PM

My Y6 !

Guys ,

Here´s a vid of my Y6 ..

HexaY6 test (3 min 4 sec)

By the way, you can see how crazy it gets when not connected to USB.
While connected, it seems to be closer to what i expect, but when disconnected it seems like it´s on crack or something. How can i CALM IT DOWN?
Jan 27, 2011, 02:27 PM
Team of ONE....or...Team Me
Wow, I finally made it to the end of this thread....all good stuff
I am now ready to start on my build....as soon as the next HobbyKing order shows up.
Tom
Jan 27, 2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadTom
Wow, I finally made it to the end of this thread....all good stuff
I am now ready to start on my build....as soon as the next HobbyKing order shows up.
Tom
You must have square eyes now .

Have fun building it.

//Frank
Last edited by Frank.T; Jan 27, 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Jan 27, 2011, 03:57 PM
master of the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank.T
You must have square eyes now .

Have fun building it.

//Frank
and also - now you can answer all the questions that are asked repetitively through this thread

or just refer people to page 1

Quick Reply