Jun 11, 2019, 10:07 PM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by graywoulf
I am curious as to how the foam glider is made to be maneuverable once the motor pod is attached.
Maneuverable - Ha - Who cares so long as it flies!

Actually don't listen to me that is a bad idea ....

Probably RET would be easiest on that...

<edit> just saw your tag ... do you differentiate between silly and stupid??
to remove ads between posts
Jun 11, 2019, 11:03 PM
Just out for fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutha
Maneuverable - Ha - Who cares so long as it flies!

<edit> just saw your tag ... do you differentiate between silly and stupid??
Yes, I do. I used that phrase in a rebellious moment dealing with another thread. Now changed.
Jun 12, 2019, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Yes, I do. I used that phrase in a rebellious moment dealing with another thread. Now changed.
Phew ...

We all have Google (and other search engines) but this may be useful....

https://www.tested.com/art/makers/57...rt-1-assembly/

https://www.flitetest.com/articles/b...foam-rc-glider
Last edited by mutha; Jun 12, 2019 at 01:40 AM. Reason: additional
Jun 12, 2019, 01:51 AM
Just out for fun
Looking at the one built by Flite Test at a cost of $126.00, I think I will stick to the CnE.
Jun 12, 2019, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Looking at the one built by Flite Test at a cost of $126.00, I think I will stick to the CnE.
For my CnE I used all pre-loved parts and if I ignore the cost of those it cost me about $20 and a few hours (probably about 10 hours but there was a lot of sitting in the garage navel gazing while glue dried and such - a few cakes and lots of coffee ... you know how it goes...)

Quick Reply