This thread is privately moderated by tomd27858, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Tom Daniel
Thread OP
Sold

Honey Bee FP V2 RTF With Parts

Here is a Honey Bee FP V2 RTF with all of the necessary spares and three batteries. Included is 3 batteries, heli (of course), transmitter, extra motor, upgrade extreme direct drive tail, stock tail, a few heads, links, extra blades, an extra skid. Everything pictured is included. This heli has served my son and I well through the learning process and is about 4 months old. You can check our posts and learn about our history and the great help Balr14 has been to my family. We have moved on to a Honey Bee King 3 and a Blade 400. It is time to pass this on to someone else. Everyone we fly with is much more experienced than we are.

The price is $80.00 plus $16.00 shipping in the US. I sold my MSR a month or so ago and it cost around $20.00 after buying a box and shipping.

I prefer Paypal or local pick-up. We are in the big city of Greenville, NC so if any fellow eastern NC ers need a trainer we'd be happy to take it up for you and show you the basics. It is very simple to maintain and repair during the training time.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2010, 09:29 PM
Tom Daniel
Thread OP
Two private messages sent.

It does not include the worthless charger. The stock charger takes several hours to charge. Bought a good balancing charger to maintain our batteries since we knew we were going to stay in the hobby. Stock E Sky went in the trash.

No issues with the heli what so ever. The tail was upgraded for better wind performance. Stock tail motor, gear, and tail is included. No issues with electronics. Extra motor was due to reading too much on the internet. Everyone said they failed, etc. so bought one so didn't have to order from over seas.

No box either. Didn't think about keeping it.
Jun 14, 2010, 10:23 PM
Tom Daniel
Thread OP
This item is sold pending payment.
Jun 15, 2010, 05:28 PM
Tom Daniel
Thread OP
It appears that my buyer has changed his mind.

Still for sale.
Jun 15, 2010, 06:16 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomd27858
It appears that my buyer has changed his mind.

Still for sale.
I have cash right now!! I just need some more info on the heli, I have a balance charger from a lama 400d, will that work to charge the batteries? and how many times has it ben flown and crashed? Thanks JC
Jun 15, 2010, 06:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I have cash right now!! I just need some more info on the heli, I have a balance charger from a lama 400d, will that work to charge the batteries? and how many times has it ben flown and crashed? Thanks JC
Jul 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
Trader Rating: 1
What goes up, must............
Hi Tom,
Is this still for sale ?

Cheers
Tim

Quick Reply