Jun 14, 2010, 04:20 PM
right between the batteries
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Me - "Hi, I'm Justin". All - "Hi Justin..."

So, I am kinda new here, some of ya know me and others I have yet to meet. I am a Lagoon mechanic and live 2 miles SSE from there. In 2001 a college classmate introduced me to the aviation side of RC with his trainer and buddy box. Eventually I got my own slowstick and it was fun till I could no longer afford repairs. I then took all the electronics and built up a Skycrawler from plans... It's maiden flight was also it's final when it stalled out 20 feet after launch and started a game of "pick-up-sticks"

So here I am just getting back into this awesome hobby by building up a Titan, (it's finally ready to maiden) hoping for the best, and looking forward to some combat.

I would love to get more into A.P. and F.P.V. witch means the eventual purchase of a GrimReaper and all the E.Q. (don't tell my wife...)

Anyway that is pretty much me in a nutshell.

And remember... When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someones eyes
Last edited by Justo23; Jul 05, 2010 at 05:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply