This thread is privately moderated by rcgreaves, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2010, 11:12 PM
Private Pilot December 2018!
Thread OP
Discussion

OLD POSTS from2010!! Telemaster Progress finally!

While it doesn't look much different than the image at the top of the blog I've put a ton of time into it this week. The wing center bay was reinforced with ply and tapped for bolt on wing attach. I wrestled with the boom attachments and arrived at a method I really like... The fore and aft portions are supported by a short length of foam water heater insulation tube. Two conduit clamps and blind nuts lock the booms in place. I was so so thrilled to have the incidences dial in and the whole thing take on a nice rigid feel. I still need to cover all the open bays and install the wing servos, but the wing is nearly done. My next big challenge is where to locate the elevator and rudder servos. I can make a bay in the h stab or mount them ahead of the Vstab or I could run cables and mount them forward? I may regret adding weight aft of cg the tail moment is 19" now just like the original ST.

Last edited by rcgreaves; Mar 03, 2018 at 09:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply