This thread is privately moderated by old_dude, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2010, 10:06 AM
Groundloop World Champion
Thread OP
Cool

New system up and running !!

06/10/2010
Yep, and I like Windows 7. I didn't particularly like the upgrade procedure though. In the past, if you owned a legal previous Windows version, the upgrade procedure did not require that version to be resident on your system. I like to do CLEAN installs..... the registry gets clogged up enough over time as it is Well, Windows 7 upgrade DOES !!

New system runs just great but I have a problem with the WD Velociraptor hard drive I will need to iron out. No biggee.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2010, 02:40 PM

servo gears

hello you can have the rest for $5 i keep the hitec81 gears one of which was not complete
i think only one set of the fma 80 are complete the rest are just alot of left over gears and one package of mini horns see pic
my paypal is [email protected]
Nov 05, 2010, 06:38 PM

Old Dude

Hi
I saw an old ad for a basic 2000 you were selling a while ago. Do you still have it?
Regards
Sean

Quick Reply